*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
All this sounds like excuses and caping for trump to me, its harris vs trump now stop the both sides nonsense and get on board against a white supremacist in trump

nobody is caping for Trump. fukk him and Maga
all I’m pointing out is Kamala is a Horrible, and I mean Horrible with a capital H … candidate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Shapiro and Beshear were smart, they wouldn't accept a VP role. Because she's going to lose the election and by default that means their political career is over and they won't be able to run in 2028.

Let Harris and the party burn to the ground when Trump destroys her and wins re-election. Then run in 2028.
it only helps beshear. he will never be a senator, and this only raises his national profile

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
she has no baggage that Republicans can attack unlike Joe. The best attack against Kamala can be from fellow democratic nominee, why she didn't succeed much when she was running initially. Trump and them are just gonna call her communist and hope for the best. The best insult going right now is her laughing :skip:
Bay nikkas tried to tell y’all when she was gunning for VP about her skeletons
It was only met with the tired trope argument
You hate black women
Y’all gon see if she the nominee how deep that closet is
And feign ignorance again

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
it only helps beshear. he will never be a senator, and this only raises his national profile
Not when Harris loses the election. It ends his political career too.

Let old ass Roy Cooper do it. He can lose with Harris and won't be effected at all because this is his last year as Governor anyway and he has zero ambitions or future.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Biden RN:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hello Donald Trump, if you are hearing this then you have once again found what you are looking for, or so you think. Your dedication is to be commended. But I ask you, if you have learned anything on your journey of discovery. As the old adage goes, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." The situation you find yourself in is but of trust, so I ask you former President Donald Trump, have you learned enough to trust me? The only way to survive this election is by taking federal charges. Pain will be incurred, but you have a chance of survival. However, if you choose not to, you will never be heard from again. Your legacy will not be found. You will simply vanish. I ask you, former President Donald Trump, have you learned enough to trust me? Will you heed my warning? For if you do not, this election will forever be your tomb, and my legacy will become yours. Make your choice.

-Joe Biden could be :ehh:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If Shapiro and Beshear were smart, they wouldn't accept a VP role. Because she's going to lose the election and by default that means their political career is over and they won't be able to run in 2028.

Let Harris and the party burn to the ground when Trump destroys her and wins re-election. Then run in 2028.
I don’t think any of them wan the pick bro let’s be honest

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bay nikkas tried to tell y’all when she was gunning for VP about her skeletons
It was only met with the tired trope argument
You hate black women
Y’all gon see if she the nominee how deep that closet is
And feign ignorance again

Before 2020, there had been three federal executions in 60 years. Then Trump put 13 people to death in six months

Plus Trump said he would give total immunity to cops.