Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Australia
I been lurking in this thread waiting for the show to finish so I could scour the Internet for some links for myself and you guys, enjoy..
I havent watched it yet, about to blaze up and be amazed, once again

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
How you figure? He's still trying to toe that line between family man and Gus 2.0.

the whole point of him getting in the business was to set his family up for the future which he did(car wash) now he's fell into greed ah well :manny:

What was the other half measure besides keeping Lydia alive? Getting his paper trail caught?

police have the same list of ( disciples) lydia have if he kill lydia he has no connect and will probably get caught by the police, at least now he can avoid jail and get money not the best options... but ah well

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I guess walt no longer cares' about his family
“When you have children, you will always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility. And a man…a man provides. And he does it even when he is not appreciated – or respected…or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it…because he’s a man”

-Gus Fring (Breaking Bad)

But Gus probably didnt have an ungrateful weak bish at home like Skylar:birdman:

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the other half measure besides keeping Lydia alive? Getting his paper trail caught?

Refusing to go along with Lydia's original plan. You could argue that would have been the fullest measure. He was there when Gus killed an entire party to completely resolve his problems, that obviously didn't' rub off on him. I like Mike and all but there's a reason he's a career henchmen.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Refusing to go along with Lydia's original plan. You could argue that would have been the fullest measure. He was there when Gus killed an entire party to completely resolve his problems, that obviously didn't' rub off on him. I like Mike and all but there's a reason he's a career henchmen.

Man, what about going to Work with Walt? I thought that's what you meant. That plan was stupid. Kill 11 people that he trust? Although 1 of them did end up betraying him :noah:

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, what about going to Work with Walt? I thought that's what you meant. That plan was stupid. Kill 11 people that he trust? Although 1 of them did end up betraying him :noah:

I think that's the point. "My guys are solid". Two of them flipped on him off top. Which makes sense, he trusted their loyalty because it had been paid for but the DEA changed that.

"There's no honor among thieves" Saul the God laid it out in season 2. Besides, who said full measures are easy?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I

"There's no honor among thieves" Saul the God laid it out in season 2. Besides, who said full measures are easy?

720404_o.gif

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think that's the point. "My guys are solid". Two of them flipped on him off top. Which makes sense, he trusted their loyalty because it had been paid for but the DEA changed that.

you got me:wow:

Speechless.