Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished 6 :ohlawd:

Mike :damn:

Walt :jawalrus:

Jesse :manny:

:dead: @ that dinner with Jesse, walt, and the wife. Jesse's faces gotta get gifed

Gonna grab some food and finish the last 2 :ahh:

awkwardjesse_zpsf198da97.gif

Post your thoughts on the last 2 when you watch them.

Fred.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:whoo: on those last 2

Mike, I hate it had to be him :to: I don't think walt capped him cause of the names, I think it was because Mike told him off and said everything was all his fault.

Walt :whew: I dont even know what to say. I dont know if I've ever seen such a transformation of a character. He went from meek and mild mannered to straight godfather/scarface persona. No fukks given anymore, openly talking about business to his wife and using the carwash as hiding spot. I like how the show developed Jesse's character, you can see how he matured even by his clothes. Eventually telling Walt "are we in the meth business or money business" That whole conversation kind of shows you how the characters flipped maturity wise. And going back to the Mike killing, Walt never likes to take responsibility for his actions. Always blaming someone or something else.

:merchant: @ that pile of money in storage

:why: is hank shyttin in the master bath and not the hallway bathroom ?
:ufdup:

How long do we have to wait until this piff returns ? :noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: on those last 2

Mike, I hate it had to be him :to: I don't think walt capped him cause of the names, I think it was because Mike told him off and said everything was all his fault.

Walt :whew: I dont even know what to say. I dont know if I've ever seen such a transformation of a character. He went from meek and mild mannered to straight godfather/scarface persona. No fukks given anymore, openly talking about business to his wife and using the carwash as hiding spot. I like how the show developed Jesse's character, you can see how he matured even by his clothes. Eventually telling Walt "are we in the meth business or money business" That whole conversation kind of shows you how the characters flipped maturity wise. And going back to the Mike killing, Walt never likes to take responsibility for his actions. Always blaming someone or something else.

:merchant: @ that pile of money in storage

:why: is hank shyttin in the master bath and not the hallway bathroom ?
:ufdup:

How long do we have to wait until this piff returns ? :noah:

July. They have 6 out of the last 8 eps written and are filming ep 6 now.

And yeah, that's exactly why Walt murked him. Which ironically proved Mike right....Gus killed Victor for a reason. It wasn't over some dumb ass argument. Walt gets into an argument, gets his feelings hurt, and kills someone. If you're supposed to be "the man" you can't be petty like that.

I seen an interview about season 4 which kinda :mindblown:

The writers said Gus never intended to kill Walt in season 4. Which I was like :wtf::aicmon: at first, because c'mon....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrHbJMeQcsE"]hmv Exclusive: Breaking Bad - The Ultimate Chess Match - YouTube[/ame]

But then again, if you watch season 4, Gus kills Victor and says "get back to work".

The next ep Walt cops a gun, runs up on his house....talks to Mike about killing him....so Gus gets the cameras because Walt is wilding out....then Walt tells Gus "fukk you" through the cameras....next ep runs up in the restaurant looking for Gus....shows back up at the restaurant with Hank....has the women clean the lab equipment, getting them all deported....calls the cops on Tyrus....etc etc etc.

Gus doesn't actually mention killing Walt until ep 11. That's why Mike was going off, because 90% of the problems with Gus was all Walt.

Fred.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
People have been telling me to watch this show for fukking years! Telling me "This show is FOR YOU!" Meanwhile I was caught up in The Wire, Rome, The sopranos, Game of thrones, Boardwalk Empire etc

And for years I :snooze: like OH really the Dad from Malcolm in the Middle decides to deal meth:comeon::aicmon: How ground breaking can this show be?

The last month I ran through this entire series :whoo::ohlawd::ooh:

This is the most captivating cathartic experience on tv, Breaking Bad is the main example as to why TV is becoming a medium better than film. 3 hour movies bug people, but amazing season after season uplifts nikkas.

:salute::lawd::lawd: The evolution from season to season, and the use of the teasers before the opening credits.

I need season 5 pt 2 right fukking now, how did you guy's watch this shyt from 2009????

I am guessing with Walt breaking more bad every season this show could end with every main character dead somehow.

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
Walter white has to be by far one of the greatest characters on TV

now this is saying alot, but what this man had to go thru
some of the sh*t he pulled off (getting out of how many life/death situations)
and still making all that dinero

god damn

Walter Heisenberg White is going down as one of the greatest characters ever, and who would've thought the dad from malcolm in the middle would cook and make some serious paper!! :mindblown:

anyways Season 5 pt 2 is gonna be rediculous, i couldnt believe they ended it like that!
Hank v Walt i think its gonna be some serious :ahh:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
this is no longer the "dad from malcom in the middle"-- this is the "boss from breakin bad"

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Walter white has to be by far one of the greatest characters on TV

now this is saying alot, but what this man had to go thru
some of the sh*t he pulled off (getting out of how many life/death situations)
and still making all that dinero

god damn

Walter Heisenberg White is going down as one of the greatest characters ever, and who would've thought the dad from malcolm in the middle would cook and make some serious paper!! :mindblown:

anyways Season 5 pt 2 is gonna be rediculous, i couldnt believe they ended it like that!
Hank v Walt i think its gonna be some serious :ahh:

Its funny though, all da money he made, and its almost all gone. He only has the car wash left to show for all dat hustlin.

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
Its funny though, all da money he made, and its almost all gone. He only has the car wash left to show for all dat hustlin.

yeah i hear ya, and that carwash was such a whack idea.. sure it was more smarter than a paintball spot, but still a f*ckin carwash?

i would've taken the route of Gus, maybe started up a restaurant..

what bout all that laundered money his wife has in that storage box
is it dirty? or can he still use some of it?

i swear when he was working with Gus, he was making almostt a milly a week..