Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn't just "dawn on him".. A book signed by Gale is sitting in Walt's fukking house.

C'mon now.

Yep, this shows at the very least that Walt knew Gale, yet never mentioned it. Remember he saw the weird music video with hank, and the book scene that he flash backed too.

If Hank didn't get suspicious it would be odd.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Are we talking about how rushed this whole thing is yet?

The Aryan Brotherhood admits killing 10 people at 3 prisons inside 2 minutes is ridiculous. Walt says "you can do it". And thats it... :manny:

Lydia hooking Walt up with the dope dealer lottery in the Czech Republic out of the blue. Even tho they spent 5 episodes setting up this new deal with the Arizona gang thats pretty much irrelevant now becuz this new deal is 10 times easier and twice as lucrative..fast forward 3 months and he's richer than ever with no worries, just cook ship it and collect millions of dollars.

Basically the entire point of the first 6 episodes was to kill Mike and get Jesse out of the picture. So why did they focus so much on paying off those 9 guys that couldve been killed in the first episode? They could've just set up this Czech deal from the jump, brought back the cancer and still killed Mike while taking time to set up the showdown with Hank

Now it kinda seems like the first half of the season was just filler, storywise...

Not hating. But I would expect this from Sons of Anarchy or something, they couldve done better.

3 months passed during that whole "sequence" so yea while still rushed it's not unbelievable. Especially since Lydia was working to safe her life!

so no jesse in next years espisode?

i think hawk wont say shyt and some CR boys come to america to take out walt and thats what the chopper is for
Jesse will def be in next year's second half. Obviously shyt is about to start falling for down for Walt and i believe he's gonna turn to Jesse for help.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
It didn't just "dawn on him".. A book signed by Gale is sitting in Walt's fukking house.

C'mon now.

shyt was cheesy as fukk g. all the steps Walt goes through to cover steps/ erase evidence . Look at how he treats that ricen, and yet knowing Hank has a book with gale mentioning him he keeps another copy of the book from Gayle as reading material :what: so basically Walt is the smartest dumb nikka ever. But I think Hank taking a shyt for the ending is appropriate for a shyt ending

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
NEW NEGGED GIF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ibegqwSDk7lBMx.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
shyt was cheesy as fukk g. all the steps Walt goes through to cover steps/ erase evidence . Look at how he treats that ricen, and yet knowing Hank has a book with gale mentioning him he keeps another copy of the book from Gayle as reading material :what: so basically Walt is the smartest dumb nikka ever. But I think Hank taking a shyt for the ending is appropriate for a shyt ending

This is the same nikka that dried snitched on himself, Same nikka that did more harm then good with the whole "magnet" thing. Walt's ego is his downfall. This is no different.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Are we talking about how rushed this whole thing is yet?

The Aryan Brotherhood admits killing 10 people at 3 prisons inside 2 minutes is ridiculous. Walt says "you can do it". And thats it... :manny:

Lydia hooking Walt up with the dope dealer lottery in the Czech Republic out of the blue. Even tho they spent 5 episodes setting up this new deal with the Arizona gang thats pretty much irrelevant now becuz this new deal is 10 times easier and twice as lucrative..fast forward 3 months and he's richer than ever with no worries, just cook ship it and collect millions of dollars.

Basically the entire point of the first 6 episodes was to kill Mike and get Jesse out of the picture. So why did they focus so much on paying off those 9 guys that couldve been killed in the first episode? They could've just set up this Czech deal from the jump, brought back the cancer and still killed Mike while taking time to set up the showdown with Hank

Now it kinda seems like the first half of the season was just filler, storywise...

Not hating. But I would expect this from Sons of Anarchy or something, they couldve done better.

It is SOA status but it's entertaining and I love SOA so :lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
so no jesse in next years espisode?

i think hawk wont say shyt and some CR boys come to america to take out walt and thats what the chopper is for

:manny:

I wouldn't be upset if Jesse got his leave and didn't return for next season. Would mean he got a good ending.

That's just wishful thinking on my part, I know he's going to turn up and he's going to die :to:

The finale felt kind of "meh" to me. Hank find out about Walt kind of reminds me of how Deb walked in on killing the doomsday killer :shaq2: and how we gotta wait a fukkin' year to see the fallout. :stopitslime:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
hanks still has no evidence to convict walter in court NOTHING. yes he knows its walter but he cant give this man life cuz of a book that says "WW"

they have no phyical evidence or nothing

i think when hank comes out the bathroom the girls will go in the house and hank will sneck out a "Heienburg" out and see how walts reacts

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
This is the same nikka that dried snitched on himself, Same nikka that did more harm then good with the whole "magnet" thing. Walt's ego is his downfall. This is no different.
Actually having his ego letting him get caught would have been WAY better. This has nothing at all to do with his ego. This is leaving evidence around that he know is evidence for bathroom reading material. All the shyt that could have got Walt caught up and it's a love letter from Gayle? :beli: just a cheap way to get caught up so if Hank had took a piss or looked at the magazine he doesn't figure it out? Smh