Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
THEY ARE GONNA MAKE US WAIT A FULL YEAR AFTER THAT ENDING?! WTF

"you got me." :shaq:

btw I knew Walt was gonna give Jessie his money once he was over it, you got dudes in this thread last week swearing that Walt gives 0 fukks about Jessie and wasn't gonna give him his 5mil even tho history proved time and time again Walt cares for the kid ... despite the manipulation and all that lol

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good way to finish the season. I think when Walt told Skylar he was out, he was lying to her. And Jesse doesn't know about Mike, he had to be talking about something else.

At this point There's no way Walt can even leave the game...he's too valuable to too many people....Too many people have seen his face also.

I think what's gonna happen is Hank is gonna find out, Walt is gonna snitch on a bunch of people then ghost, Skyler is gonna be killed by someone out to get Walt and Walt comes back for revenge.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Intense episode.. Even at the end when they were supposed to be a happy and reunited family eating and drinking wine together.. I felt like something bad was going to happen, like they pretty much put you in Walt and Skylars shoes right at that moment not knowing if they are really safe.

Great way to put it, I didn't even wanna blink because I just knew someone was getting clapped up during that scene. kinda makes me understand why Skylar was going so hard on him...I see you team Skylar nikkas :ehh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The last 4 episodes of this season made up for the somewhat lackluster start.

I hate the fact that they split it in to...but I understand what they are trying to do....trying to make you pick a side. You already have people on YouTube saying team walt...team hank...their plan might just work.

Originally I felt they just did it to avoid going head to head with the NFL on sunday nights, I still feel that way :ehh:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly 8 episodes and then waiting another year for a further 8 is stupid.

Nothing to do with me enjoying the show, but I never heard of a show do that. They usual 15-20 a year. Either they shouldve ended it this year or a season 6 next year.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of pisses me off though that the episode ended in a way that the show creators said they absolutely didn't want to end it.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point There's no way Walt can even leave the game...he's too valuable to too many people....Too many people have seen his face also.

I think what's gonna happen is Hank is gonna find out, Walt is gonna snitch on a bunch of people then ghost, Skyler is gonna be killed by someone out to get Walt and Walt comes back for revenge.

if walt snitches :snoop: .. it would physically make me sick

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if walt snitches :snoop: .. it would physically make me sick

I could easily see him doing that. Walt aint got no loyalty to them other people. In terms of his business partners the only person he has any loyalty to is Jesse (and even that's limited).

It would also explain why Walt was in exile at the beginning of the season. Either Hank told Walt to ghost in exchange for info or Walt snitches, gets his family bodied and comes back for revenge.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Who is there for Walt to snitch on? He's the top dog now. Those bit players ain't shyt.
Oh and I still can't stand Skylar, hope she gets killed. :yes:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
care to explain?

I remember reading or hearing an interview where the show creators said it'd be stupid if they just had Hank out of the blue realize Walt was behind everything, but damn if that isn't exactly what happened.