Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I wasn't the only one that thought Walt Jr. was gonna get shot from a sniper or some shyt while pushing that baby around or stumble into the pool with her. That whole scene before the bathroom gave me a eerie vibe like something was gonna happen. I was nervous as fukk during that scene. I expected something crazy for the finale, I really didn't think it was gonna be Hank figuring it out.

i love this show

I had the same feeling, just was hoping it didn't go that way.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
finally home and watched the episode

THE JAIL SCENE :damn:

THIS nikka HANK IS THE fukkING GAWD

SHERLOCK HOLMES AINT GOT shyt ON HIM :damn:

WE GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER fukkING YEAR :damn:

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody gotta gif the shank scene where dude was :dead: and then gets shanked in the neck. Or the one where they throw dude in the bushes.

hv5sw.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
honestly how the hell did amc get to air that prison scene? I dont think i've seen anything that crazy on hbo or showtime from an original series. Dexter might have some scenes with a lot of blood but the people are already dead. Honestly is there a more violent scene on tv ever?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always said and believe that cops are stupid and at best are the same as any other person. They either solve a case cause of a snitch or something that falls right in front of them.

By the way, shout out my man Mr. White for going international.

"I'm into distribution, I'm like Atlantic.... I got them mothafu*kas flying across the Atlantic"

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walt shoulda threw away that book

:facepalm:

and how is Walter "Out"?

Didn't he just make a new deal with Lydia to ship overseas?

3 months later with a surplus supply , over 200 million in cash , why continue ? Only on miami vice would you see a drug lord like walt.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Too much to comment on :wow: All ill say is great fukking episode and a nice end to a great series. Breaking bad truly does get better every season :ohlawd:

Lydia's nervous energy pleading for her life and telling walt how he could get more money had me looking at her like
camyuckface.png
I wanted to eat that p*ssy there and then brehs.

Hank cant do shyt to walt.

Hank: :damn: You heisenberg brehbreh?

Walt: So what :youngsabo: I got dirt on you doggy :umad:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Good way to finish the season. I think when Walt told Skylar he was out, he was lying to her. And Jesse doesn't know about Mike, he had to be talking about something else.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Good way to finish the season. I think when Walt told Skylar he was out, he was lying to her. And Jesse doesn't know about Mike, he had to be talking about something else.

yea those 9 people plus the lawyer nikka

:smugfavre:

Walt basically turned into Michael Corleone this episode.

The jail scene reminded me of the baptism scene in Godfather

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Intense episode.. Even at the end when they were supposed to be a happy and reunited family eating and drinking wine together.. I felt like something bad was going to happen, like they pretty much put you in Walt and Skylars shoes right at that moment not knowing if they are really safe.