Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I'd guess that's who he wants the M60 for.

rambo.jpg

Thats gonna be Walt brehs:noah:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nah man.

The reason Mike is fukked is because listening to Walt's bullshyt is preferable to killing a bunch of people and chasing methylamine around town while the DEA is hours away from getting search warrants.

Mike should've never worked with Walt in the first place. He should've bounced to Mexico or something as soon as Lydia approached him.

Fred.

this.

Walt killed Gus and fukked the game up for everybody. Everything was cool. Chicken joint was jumpin, Gus was hanging with high ranking officials showing them how to barbeque fish in little pouches of aluminum foil. shyt was flawless and prolly would have lasted til Gus was old and grey like Hector.

Walt was the man. All he had to do was get Jesse clean and make himself seem a bit more stable in Gus' eyes and they could STILL be cooking meth for Gus for a million dollars a month.

I don't blame Mike's gut reaction after coming back and learning about Gus. Kill Walter White. Cause he fukked it up for everybody.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
First off :ohhh: and :clap: at the thread sticky. I didn't see the thread on the first 2 pages and I'm thinkin :wtf: then it caught my eye in the stickies and I was like :ohlawd:
Just started watching this show :whoo::whoo: forgive me
You in for an exciting ride :shake:

I just finished watching season 1, and have season 2 all queued up.

I have not read through most of the thread to kind of stay spoiler free, but does it get more intense or anything?

I like Cranston anyway and Walt is pretty badass already. I hate Jesse, I hate his wife, I hate his son, I hate the sister-in-law, the DA brother-in-law is a douche, but I enjoy him enough.

I plan to continue watching, as the acting is really good so far, and scripts are solid, but I am not hooked like I thought I might be after watching the complete season.
It's a slow build up. I personally was hooked after the 3rd episode, but not everyone feels the same. But trust it builds up slowly, and when it starts getting good, it just gets better and better. It's one of the rare shows that gets better as it goes along instead of going downhill. Stick with it, you'll appreciate the slow build up of the earlier seasons once you catch up to where we are.

I have a feeling....

And to the people on season 1-2, with all due respect get the fukk outta the thread before the entire show is ruined for you.

There's another thread a few pages back for seasons 1-4.

Fred.
I'd suggest not even looking into that thread either. Season 4 spoilers galore in there. I suggest ya just stay out of every Breaking Bad thread until you get caught up. Staying spoiler free is the way to go. That's what I did when I was getting caught up. If I would have had S4 finale spoiled for me, I woulda been heated!!!!!:damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this.

Walt killed Gus and fukked the game up for everybody. Everything was cool. Chicken joint was jumpin, Gus was hanging with high ranking officials showing them how to barbeque fish in little pouches of aluminum foil. shyt was flawless and prolly would have lasted til Gus was old and grey like Hector.

Walt was the man. All he had to do was get Jesse clean and make himself seem a bit more stable in Gus' eyes and they could STILL be cooking meth for Gus for a million dollars a month.

I don't blame Mike's gut reaction after coming back and learning about Gus. Kill Walter White. Cause he fukked it up for everybody.

The funny thing about this show is, how much are you willing to compromise? Walt compromised everything in his life to be a gangster/drug dealer.

Mike kills Walt, bounces to Mexico = Win. Mike doesn't kill Walt, magnet shyt happens, DEA finds the bank accounts, Mike has to pay 9 guys to keep quiet forcing him to work with Walt who created that problem in the first place.

Mike compromised his code the moment he didn't shoot Walt in the desert in ep 1 this season. Then he compromised it again by not killing Lydia. Then he was out in the desert robbing a train watching a kid get murked. Now Walt stole all the methylamine and is sitting there like :russ:

This dude Walt is a walking L for other people.

Fred.

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm gonna save up these last two episodes and just knock them both out next week. That way hopefully it wont fly by as quickly, and it'll feel like a movie

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

:boss:

The reason u gotta love Walt is that he is on his 2Pac 'If I Die 2nite' shyt, just not giving a fukk anymore.

He's terminal.
His bytch wife wanna see him dead.
His son is almost grown.
His daughter that he didn't want, is so young that he might not be alive to see her talk and walk.
He has no true friends and apparently no siblings/family.

He truly has nothing to live for now, so why not go out in a blaze of glory with the satisfaction of knowing u had the biggest drug empire in the southwest.

Thats his logic anyway...and i'm cool with it. :smugdraper:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
§ansprix™;1270167 said:
I'd suggest not even looking into that thread either. Season 4 spoilers galore in there. I suggest ya just stay out of every Breaking Bad thread until you get caught up. Staying spoiler free is the way to go. That's what I did when I was getting caught up. If I would have had S4 finale spoiled for me, I woulda been heated!!!!!:damn:
Cosign. I just caught up like 5 minutes ago. I didn't even tell anyone I was watching the show cause I didn't want any spoilers. This thread should be avoided like the plague until you are caught up.

Daps
Now that I'm thinking about it, couldn't Walt turned his wrist over to the back when he was getting outta that ziptie? :huhldup: at burning the sensitive part of your wrist like that

:leostare:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Todd still had a big part to play in the way this shyt ends. The way he just pulled out the gun and murked that lil kid with no emotions makes me think he can and would do that to anyone. Then when he 'flexes' to the Mike and Walt about his connections when he doesn't even know what Mike or Walt are capable of, Todd aint scared of shyt and knows how much money they are making and wants in, desperately.

I can just see him running up on Walt/Mike/Jessie and just blowing their heads off. He doesn't even need to cook the methlamyne, just rob it and sell it.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I think Todd still had a big part to play in the way this shyt ends. The way he just pulled out the gun and murked that lil kid with no emotions makes me think he can and would do that to anyone. Then when he 'flexes' to the Mike and Walt about his connections when he doesn't even know what Mike or Walt are capable of, Todd aint scared of shyt and knows how much money they are making and wants in, desperately.

I can just see him running up on Walt/Mike/Jessie and just blowing their heads off. He doesn't even need to cook the methlamyne, just rob it and sell it.

He just threw his connections out there because he was trying to save his own ass. Definitely a loose cannon but I see him helping those 3 guys more than hurting if it turns into a war with the other dealer.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still don't see where anybody explained how mike got these skills. When the dea got his backround info, they asked if he was a cop and he said yes. Now I don't know about the police force in your area, but none are military black ops trained individuals. They not even on the level of FBI, CIA or DEA.

Yet mike knows everyone everywhere. Can do anything. Get anything. Set up drug networks in hours. Dump three tails in a day. Etc etc etc. and he's no young, don't look athletic, and is probably a lot slower and more fragile considering he's about 60.....

And yet this dude is straight out of a James bond movie. At first he was a bodyguard. Now he can do anything an nobody is on his level??

In the GQ interview someone just posted, he says he was former military as well.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I fukkin hate these clif hangers, Breaking Bad will be the last series I watch weekly, no more of this wait a week/year bullshyt after this.

I wanted to hear what Walt had to say then the next min the credits roll up :snoop:

From now on I'm just waiting until a season is over before I watch

I watched everything back to back and I don't know how you guys watched this shyt live. It was so damn intense for some of the eps that I had to make sure I had the next episode directly queued up so I wouldn't have to wait at all. Gonna be hard watching it the way it was intended....