Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
tumblr_m459updtuc1r9y0s2o1_500.gif

They did him dirty, breh. I liked that lil weird dude. That video had me geekin though

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That was also before "Walter White" died in that crawl space. Heisenberg could give a fukk about Jesse. That's why he was wiling to manipulate Jesse by poisoning that kid. If Jesse made his way to that car with Gus Walt wouldn't have hesitated in blowing both of them up.

not true...Walt has stated many times that he needs jesse...If Jesse was with Gus in the car then he'd be dumb because Jesse knew the plan all along..Even if he didnt,Walt would of waited for some other opportunity...He loves Jesse...Jesse is the son he never had.....

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
They did him dirty, breh. I liked that lil weird dude. That video had me geekin though
c/s, but he knew what was up

He greatly admired Walter White, and even went as far as to misrepresent his progress about mimicking his cook, because he knew it would give him more time to spend with the great Heisenberg.

He was hilarious in Flight Of The Conchords

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Who, and what time in the video?

Fred.

Skylars boss? Whatever the fukk his name is that shyt aint over

edit: Ted. my bad lol

when skyler told him he had to pay the irs he was like "actually, i don't...." and he never got to finish that thought. i will bet one person $5 paypal that unsaid thing is coming back in season 5 to bite somebody

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Skylars boss? Whatever the fukk his name is that shyt aint over

edit: Ted. my bad lol

when skyler told him he had to pay the irs he was like "actually, i don't...." and he never got to finish that thought. i will bet one person $5 paypal that unsaid thing is coming back in season 5 to bite somebody

Agreed, depends on wether they killed him off when he tripped and hit his head or if he's just in the hospital. If he's in the hospital I see a visit from the IRS to the carwash in the Whites future.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Is AMC streaming the episode or will I have to catch it on torrents or something? :snoop: