Southeast Ohio
we should discust in this thread from now on

agreed

1 more day :myman:

TWD-S5-Key-Art-796.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well all in all i think that jesse's gonna kill walt finally(not that i want this to happen but he had so many chances to do so....)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that might save Walt from Jesse is Mike.

Keep in mind that Mike actually knows for a fact that Gus was manipulating Jesse.

Plus if Jesse finds out about Jane it'll likely be from Walt during one of his "You aint shyt, I made you" lectures he gives Jesse about twice every season.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would think hes gotta find out about Jane eventually ... not that it would be the only good reason

jane is one but the kid is alot more bad blood...

seriously walts gonna die in this season hes the ultimate kingpin this time around..........

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
The thing that might save Walt from Jesse is Mike.

Keep in mind that Mike actually knows for a fact that Gus was manipulating Jesse.

Plus if Jesse finds out about Jane it'll likely be from Walt during one of his "You aint shyt, I made you" lectures he gives Jesse about twice every season.

:ohhh: true

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Find out about Jane? That dumb bish blackmailed him and OD'd. If Jesse was a junky f@ggot, she never woulda used in the first place. Jesse has nobody to blame for aJane but himself.

Walt need to just kill dat dude already.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find out about Jane? That dumb bish blackmailed him and OD'd. If Jesse was a junky f@ggot, she never woulda used in the first place. Jesse has nobody to blame for aJane but himself.

Walt need to just kill dat dude already.

:comeon:

Jane was the one who put Jesse on to Heroin. Before that Jesse just smoked weed and Meth occasionally.

Walt definitely didn't kill Jane but he watched her die when he could have saved her. Walt also still cared about Jesse at that point.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

Jane was the one who put Jesse on to Heroin. Before that Jesse just smoked weed and Meth occasionally.

Walt definitely didn't kill Jane but he watched her die when he could have saved her. Walt also still cared about Jesse at that point.

He still cares about Jesse. The ep after they fought he accidentally called his son "Jesse" when he was crying and talking about how sorry he was.

Fred.