The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Habit

Banned
Daps
I think walt should survive . He should just be the king sitting by himself with no one to care for

I'm still waiting for Walt to do that one thing that would make people "No Longer Sympathizes With Walt." This is what Vince Gilligan says we will feel towards Walt when Breaking Bad ends. The show already filled as much cliches as it could the first 3 episodes, I don't know if he can raise the level of writing to pull this off. Cable shows are supposed to be in depth, Break Bad is mostly a drama that could have easily been on Fox or NBC.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for Walt to do that one thing that would make people "No Longer Sympathizes With Walt." This is what Vince Gilligan says we will fell towards Walt when Breaking Bad ends. The show already filled as much cliches as it could the first 3 episodes, I don't know if he can raise the level of writing to pull this off. Cable shows are supposed to be in depth, Break Bad is mostly a drama that could have easily been on Fox or NBC.
:beli::comeon::sitdown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm still waiting for Walt to do that one thing that would make people "No Longer Sympathizes With Walt." This is what Vince Gilligan says we will fell towards Walt when Breaking Bad ends. The show already filled as much cliches as it could the first 3 episodes, I don't know if he can raise the level of writing to pull this off. Cable shows are supposed to be in depth, Break Bad is mostly a drama that could have easily been on Fox or NBC.

:aicmon:

If it was on Fox or NBC they'd gimp the fukk out of the show and cancel it after one or two seasons.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm still waiting for Walt to do that one thing that would make people "No Longer Sympathizes With Walt." This is what Vince Gilligan says we will feel towards Walt when Breaking Bad ends. The show already filled as much cliches as it could the first 3 episodes, I don't know if he can raise the level of writing to pull this off. Cable shows are supposed to be in depth, Break Bad is mostly a drama that could have easily been on Fox or NBC.

You are either incredibly dumb or purposely putting yourself on the fast-track for WOAT poster.

Do me a favor, go watch "Basketball Wives" or some shyt. This level of quality obviously ain't for you.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
vince said the show was actually based on saddam and the moving "wmd's" he supposedly had in trucks. he then thought, wouldn't it be funny if a guy drove around cooking meth......

Damn I wonder if he would have took this show in a different direction besides meth how that would have turned out. Walt the terrorist cooking up bombs for ransom's.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

:pachaha: @ the stanleys getting mad when you critique their favorite show

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
The "Breaking Bad" story from Rolling Stone magazine this month:

main.jpg

BB1.png

BB2.png

BB3.png

BB4.png

BB5.png

BB6.png

Fred.

great read :clap:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Why does everyone hate Walt? I mean yeah he's the "bad guy" now but FFS he's a badass. I'd be sad when he dies as well...but people keep saying I just hope Jessie doesn't die and stuff like that. Jessie is cool & all but he's a weak minded emotional bytch :why: