Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for Walt to do that one thing that would make people "No Longer Sympathizes With Walt." This is what Vince Gilligan says we will feel towards Walt when Breaking Bad ends. The show already filled as much cliches as it could the first 3 episodes, I don't know if he can raise the level of writing to pull this off. Cable shows are supposed to be in depth, Break Bad is mostly a drama that could have easily been on Fox or NBC.

I agree with the first part of what you said . In the grand scheme of poisoning Brock I'm assuming he wasnt trying to kill him or he couldve . Jesse and skylar put Walt in a corner and he couldn't run so he saved his fam the best way he knows how chemistry but still it's not irredeemable . Letting Jane die when she was blackmailing him and had Jesse using heroin I can understand that :obama:
But it Gilligan talks like it already happened and If so i can't agree.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: @ the stanleys getting mad when you critique their favorite show

FOH. We criticize the show ourselves, the difference is we're actually knowledgeable enough to do it. Habit comes up with the worst possible plot lines that make no fukking sense and asks why don't the writers do that.

Like ditching Mike in favor of Badger and Skinny Pete for distribution. Like I said, FOH.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Forgiveness.gif

Fred.