Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
what the hell was walt referring to at the end of the ep when they were leaving garage, when he was telling jesse about how gus offed victor? like he was trying to send a message or he wasnt idk...they just showed jesse standing there all perplexed i was too.

check earlier posts in this thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
For the record, dudes in jail DO know Walt and Jesse. I didn't think about it until the podcast. But the guy mike first meets in jail, is the manager of the building that housed the superlab. He was there everyday. U think he never saw two mysterious white men standing outside. Seen Gus and mike go in and out?

All the times Jesse and Walt met Gus, and the amount of bodyguards around him later on, all those were mikes guys. They might not know names and info. But they could give a damn good police sketch. Maybe even tell about the cars they saw constantly parked outside the lab too.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
For the record, dudes in jail DO know Walt and Jesse. I didn't think about it until the podcast. But the guy mike first meets in jail, is the manager of the building that housed the superlab. He was there everyday. U think he never saw two mysterious white men standing outside. Seen Gus and mike go in and out?

All the times Jesse and Walt met Gus, and the amount of bodyguards around him later on, all those were mikes guys. They might not know names and info. But they could give a damn good police sketch. Maybe even tell about the cars they saw constantly parked outside the lab too.

Its a stretch I doubt they would be paying attention to that stuff, to them it was just 2 random white dudes.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think we as the Coli need to realize that we're a harsher critic on television characters than most of the rest of the viewing population. Before I started posting in the rec room, I know for a fact that I was less inclined to want female characters to be killed off. Now I have female characters that I wanna kill off on every show...sometimes it's one of the first things I look for :damn:

Bishes are people too. And if they get annoying and start to ruin a dope show, they need to be killed :cape:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Hasn't there been a sketch of Walt floating around since season 2?

breaking-bad-heisenberg-drawing.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The manager already said he would never snitch, no matter what, even without the money. He said "we knew the risk, I'm gonna do my time, but absent the hazard pay, someone is going to flip".

So nah, Mike ain't paying those dudes to keep Jesse and Walt out of jail he's paying them to keep himself out of jail. The one man that could maybe snitch on Walt already told Mike he never would.

Anyway, it's still cheaper to kill that whole list. The alternative is paying 1/3 of your profits to people you never met, for the foreseeable future.

Fred.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Walt will order the hits like :smugfavre: and Mike will be like :ufdup:

Jesse forced to decide between the two like :mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other guys being killed will just make things worse.

Hank knows Mike is involved already. If every other guy on that list suddenly turns up dead except Mike who do you think they're going to investigate first?

Mike is stuck in a situation where he has to pay, but he wrong for making Jesse and Walt give up part of their shares.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching season 4 :ahh:

Ready to start this season now :shaq:

BTW, am I wrong for calling this show a Dark Comedy?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The manager already said he would never snitch, no matter what, even without the money. He said "we knew the risk, I'm gonna do my time, but absent the hazard pay, someone is going to flip".

So nah, Mike ain't paying those dudes to keep Jesse and Walt out of jail he's paying them to keep himself out of jail. The one man that could maybe snitch on Walt already told Mike he never would.

Anyway, it's still cheaper to kill that whole list. The alternative is paying 1/3 of your profits to people you never met, for the foreseeable future.

Fred.

i can't be 100% but i'm sure walt met with gus and there was bodyguards there.. i'm 1000% sure jesse was there meeting all them dudes when the meeting with the cartel was supposed to happen. but then they didn't show. but jesse was definitely hand and hand with mike for a few weeks. you really think he met nobody else except gus and mike

maybe it wouldn't be a straight "that's him right there" type snitch. but with enough info and talking. i'm sure it would quickly go right up the chain