I can't take any more of this...

Skyler-White.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was before he started cooking?

Nah it was after. I can't remember exactly what ep but I think it was after he killed Krazy 8. He came home wanting physical comfort from his wife but he was real aggressive with it and scared her.

Fred.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I think we as the Coli need to realize that we're a harsher critic on television characters than most of the rest of the viewing population. Before I started posting in the rec room, I know for a fact that I was less inclined to want female characters to be killed off. Now I have female characters that I wanna kill off on every show...sometimes it's one of the first things I look for :damn:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we as the Coli need to realize that we're a harsher critic on television characters than most of the rest of the viewing population. Before I started posting in the rec room, I know for a fact that I was less inclined to want female characters to be killed off. Now I have female characters that I wanna kill off on every show...sometimes it's one of the first things I look for :damn:

Nah, we may use harsher language, but I've seen people say wild shyt on other forums. People be going off the the ACTORS of the characters and get crazy emotional over shyt....Especially when it comes to shows that a lot of females watch, bytches literally be crying hysterically over shyt that happens on the show.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know this is a season 5 thread, but I have a question from season 3 if someone can be so kind as to oblige me.

Did Walt really try to kill Brock? I don't remember, was a little buzzed throughout that season? If I remember correctly, the writers left it kinda vague.

Also, if Walt did give Brock poisonious berries, wouldn't he (as a chemist) know that those berries would do just enough damage to hospitalize rather than kill?

I'm unsure as to that plot-point, I forgot the conflict between Walt, Jesse's chic and her child. Can someone please give me a refresher on that plot-point? It woul be greatly appreciated.

:cape:

Akuma

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the theme of this season is that NONE OF THEM HAVE ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR.

Walt had terminal cancer he can relapse or drop dead at any time, Jesse is turned out without having to do drugs, his parents disowned him. Skylar can leave the kids with Hank and run away if she wants, that's why she had a breakdown. Mike just wants enough bread to get out with his granddaughter safe, that's why he didn't kill Lydia. A Cartel would be 10X more ruthless on hitman murders. The key is Saul, if he flips that will determine the loyalty between all parties. He doesn't trust Mike because he said he wanst to stay with the talent, which is Walt and Jesse. The Blue Magic will sell itself IN ANY STATES NOT JUST NEW MEXICO.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is a season 5 thread, but I have a question from season 3 if someone can be so kind as to oblige me.

Did Walt really try to kill Brock? I don't remember, was a little buzzed throughout that season? If I remember correctly, the writers left it kinda vague.

Also, if Walt did give Brock poisonious berries, wouldn't he (as a chemist) know that those berries would do just enough damage to hospitalize rather than kill?

I'm unsure as to that plot-point, I forgot the conflict between Walt, Jesse's chic and her child. Can someone please give me a refresher on that plot-point? It woul be greatly appreciated.

That's season 4 and they haven't said if he was trying to kill him or just poison him . I say just poison since he could've used the ricin to save time. Walts plan was to get Jesse back on his side and be bait to lure out Gus, so he framed gus as having poisoned brock. Jesse turned against Walt cause Walt doesn't respect him enough

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Was season 4.

He wasn't trying to kill Brock, but he definitely did poison him to get Jesse on his side. It was only vague if you didn't notice the clues....

Ep 12 last season "End Times":

Look at where the gun landed:

v5yc91.png

That's where he got the idea to poison Brock.

As far as being a chemist, he doesn't know anything about Brock, so it's kinda hard to guess the "proper" dose.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator: