Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Hank had Gomez check the lab in Season 4. (I just watched the episode)

He took pictures and had a dog sniff it out. They didn't find shyt. The only reason they found the lab site was because Walt like you said set it on fire.

Hank also saw the pic of the extra circuit breaker and he knew that was hidinubg something . He was trying to get Gomez to go again

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
hank was 100% sure about the lab well before that and would have found it himself if he was actually able to walk... like i said is we really suppose to believe a worker would spill all the confidential information about another client without contacting their supervisor? He did say they ended up putting a lawyer on the phone but that should have been the first reaction .

It was Gus' only business where he could hide some super lab. Unlikely it would be in the Chicken Shack :comeon: Then someone had to come to put out the fire.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He is built for that life more than you think, I want you to re watch the episode again, when they go to Mike with the offer and he gets on a high horse and says no. Walt was calm about it because he knew Steve Gomez had his money seized already, Steve was the 1st guy to greet Hank downstairs when he came in, Steve was on the list of 11 people to get killed also. Steve knows what Hank knows and tipped Saul off who in turn tipped Walt off. He was so calm when Mike called and said he was in liked he expected it already. Walt is Doctor Doom status now. Also why would a CEO kill himself rather than talk with the cops, this meth company is international, look at the billboards, you saw how that, Mike and Gus connect going to open up a whole new lane for them, Lydia will set up a dummy company for the car wash and open a chain of them to cover Walt's new money stream.:ooh:
My nikka :ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was Gus' only business where he could hide some super lab. Unlikely it would be in the Chicken Shack :comeon: Then someone had to come to put out the fire.

Yeah, I mean it's not hard to understand why Hank suspected a meth lab where he did. He was the only one who had the hunch, and it made sense.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Gus was kingpinin for yrs. Walt was basically teaching a yr ago. And just started getting some Ws in the drug gm. There is no way he can be prepared for kingpin status. Oh he thinks he's just goin to own the streets becuz of his product?:comeon: Eventually his G will have to be tested.

And Loose, Im pretty sure Hank found the lab becuz Walt set dat bish on fire and they had already searched the laundry before then. So they were aware Gus owned it.
Huh? You think some skinny Pete meth street dealer is going to test Walt? You must mean the cartel or someone big time, he going to have Mike and his team behind him now, you think some street team can match up with them?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah, I mean it's not hard to understand why Hank suspected a meth lab where he did. He was the only one who had the hunch, and it made sense.

Loose has short yellow bus moments :skip:

But I just thought about Mike's Jesse James quote. Jesse James was killed by a coward bish member of his squad who shot him when his back was turned. This dude Mike stay sh1ttin on Walt:lolbron:

Huh? You think some skinny Pete meth street dealer is going to test Walt? You must mean the cartel or someone big time, he going to have Mike and his team behind him now, you think some street team can match up with them?

Its more than 1cartel in Mexico. They hear Gus is gone and they'll want that spot and that money that comes with it.

Walt still dont know how close he came to catching an Ax to the dome

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Loose has short yellow bus moments :skip:

But I just thought about Mike's Jesse James quote. Jesse James was killed by a coward bish member of his squad who shot him when his back was turned. This dude Mike stay sh1ttin on Walt:lolbron:

Mike hasn't learned about underestimating Walter. If he keeps thinking Walt is Gus' son, he'll never catch Walt slipping

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scene where skyler is all messed up in the head that she didn't even want to get up to go to work and that final scene hit me hard, almost shed a tear. I feel bad for her, she's too weak for this and it's not her fault.
Nah it's that bytches fault.
How she just gonna give that money to ted (who she fukked) without even asking the person (walt) who made the money.
If she had asked him first they coulda up and gone then and there knowing that it's their only way out.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
no he wasnt...And that lydia is gus's baby mama...The little girl is his daughter
Nah...I doubt it...When Jesse went to Hanks crib there was no wife and it was a different place. The DEA aint made any mention of a wife or kid. I mean its possible...but unlikely...either way...He was definetly gay. Breaking Bad hinted at it when they had that amazing episode where they were in Mexico with the Cartel...Don Salamanca pissed in the pool...dude started bytchin like "we got guests" and he was like "Oh they (:wrist:) like it". Then they cut his lovers throat and Gus started crying.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why the fukk couldn't they stretch out the series like Walking Dead? Waiting like 10 months or so for the next eps is fukkin ridiculous. Should of made it at least 3-4 months. fukkin' asses are trolling.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Nah...I doubt it...When Jesse went to Hanks crib there was no wife and it was a different place. The DEA aint made any mention of a wife or kid. I mean its possible...but unlikely...either way...He was definetly gay. Breaking Bad hinted at it when they had that amazing episode where they were in Mexico with the Cartel...Don Salamanca pissed in the pool...dude started bytchin like "we got guests" and he was like "Oh they (:wrist:) like it". Then they cut his lovers throat and Gus started crying.

:what:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Son u desperately want him to go gay so much that you ignored the reason why dude got shot up, talkin bout "oh they like it" Nah "YOU like it! :wrist:
:ufdup:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If Skylar's smart she'll grab Walt Jr. and leave New Mexico. It's clear she doesn't trust Walt for shyt and she's scared he'll pop her at any moment. That's why... (Promo spoilers)

I think Marie sat Walt down in the next episode and demanded to know what Walt was doing to make Skylar so terrified.