vh6gH.gif

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:mjcry: she was cool with me.

And I'm fairly certain the Bellas will leave within a year too and Summer Rae and Eva Marie probably get devoured (depending on how they feel about Total Divas). Bout to see Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley get the call up

Bout to be an interesting time in the Divas division, I expect it to have a total facelift and maybe even be called the Woman's Divison by Wrestlemania 32

Brie yeah I can see her leaving soon. Nikki, nah.

A great and accurate argument can be made for the first three honestly.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She's way too young for this and she was and still is the most over diva in the company. I don't think this is the end, she's going to want to come back sooner or later, but then again divas who retire often retire for good
Stephanie is the most over diva. AJ was good but she was looking really bad out there even before her time off, she's leaving at a time where i think they're going to reboot the women's division. Alundra's speech at the HOF got a lot of attention and i think the WWE realizes that the status quo is no longer acceptable.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Why are folks upset with her leaving thinking she's gonna regret it, exactly what is there left for her to do? Face NXT divas? and then what?

This. Plus given how toxic it sounds like that company is especially if you're outspoken. Folks should be happy she got out healthy and relatively sane.