Breaking: AJ Lee retires from WWE

Superstar
Daps
Stephanie is the most over diva. AJ was good but she was looking really bad out there even before her time off, she's leaving at a time where i think they're going to reboot the women's division. Alundra's speech at the HOF got a lot of attention and i think the WWE realizes that the status quo is no longer acceptable.

Well I meant an actual competing women's wrestler. Stephanie is excluded from that definition for obvious reasons

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lita_and_AJ_Lee.jpg
You know that AJ wanted to recreate this moment with her playing the Lita role inspiring the young girls in the crowd... the WWE is on that "Total Diva" wave with the Bellas getting most of that screen time so WWE wasn't gonna let that happen

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Well I meant an actual competing women's wrestler. Stephanie is excluded from that definition for obvious reasons
I'll give you that. As much as i hate to admit it Nikki is killing her role as bytch heel, but maybe it's because she's not acting:lolbron:
I'll be happy if we can get a division that features
Paige
Sasha
Naomi
Charlotte
Bayley
Emma
That alone has so many possibilities, then they can groom the next crop of divas down in NXT.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:snoop: @ me being the only one to dap it up too.
I appreciated the sentimentality :mjcry:

You let other dudes dictate who u dap or respond to?

We got dudes in here creating "Heavenbottom" posts...and liking Roman Reigns for having a gold digger appearing wife and having light contact lenses..lol