And she's also the one with the uglier face

what_the.gif
G5PizhF.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Six year long career, very first reign being the longest in history, multiple Mania matches, leaving by choice without getting buried and in good health = a win to me :yeshrug:

But you fangirls can keep gossiping on how happy she is, don't mind me :sas2:

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Six year long career, very first reign being the longest in history, multiple Mania matches, leaving by choice without getting buried = a win to me :yeshrug:
dont forget raw 1,000 being center around her and bryan wedding and vince putting her over making her gm. shorty pretty much had a hella of a run and did everything you could possible do and is still only 28. if you would of told a young AJ that met her hero lita she would have that type of career she would say you are fukkin crazy..

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Vince's gonna have to find a new diva to center the division around. Let's see if Nikki has what it takes.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
dont forget raw 1,000 being center around her and bryan wedding and vince putting her over making her gm. shorty pretty much had a hella of a run and did everything you could possible do and is still only 28. if you would of told a young AJ that met her hero lita she would have that type of career she would say you are fukkin crazy..

and married to her hero's ex. talk about goals :wow:
Vince's gonna have to find a new diva to center the division around. Let's see if Nikki has what it takes.

I think they should stay away from that and just let the division breathe for a bit. Especially with the NXT girls coming up there's more talent to go around, more even match ups where we can get two good-great Divas matches every week on Raw and not just focus on one person. Gotta keep them girls away from Kevin Dunn tho.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I think they should stay away from that and just let the division breathe for a bit. Especially with the NXT girls coming up there's more talent to go around, more even match ups where we can get two good-great Divas matches every week on Raw and not just focus on one person. Gotta keep them girls away from Kevin Dunn tho.

Hopefully this forces their hand or at the very least, wakes somebody up up top.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
She already was passed around the locker room so nothing left to do with her

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Good luck to AJ

smh @ the 20 year in one location employees in here talking about leaving her dream..she accomplished everything she could in the E. Time for another venture.. thats what bosses do.

I appreciate Rosenbergs bringing wrestling out to other mediums, but he's quite the fagget.