Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
996922_10201480040460412_446285063_n.jpg

I feel a dime is a dime if you ask me.....I would bang the hell out of either or...but are Brazilians really shutting down sistas in the U.S. as far as looks?

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I guess it depends on your location.... in LA or Miami 8-10's are very common to see....but I will say sistas aint messing with Brazilians as far as the fitness game...way too many "thickums" in the states

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

Clayton-Bigsby.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

Kill yourself.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:leostare::leostare::leostare::leostare: These CACs really feeling themselves too much

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh...here we go with the dumb shyt...

1). "Brazilian" is NOT a race. You put up a picture of white women, who happened to be from the country Brazil, and asked if they look better that Black American women...those who look exactly like you (assuming you're also black American...or just black for that matter). If this were a doll test you would fail miserably. Some of you ninjas on this site are just plain stupid. :what:Maybe my eyesight is bad, but ONLY one of the women in the picture on the right even looks like she has any African ancestry.

2). It would have made more sense for you to pick a picture of "black" women from Brazil to compare to black American women. Even then it would be an unfair comparison because racially, "black" women from Brazil have a great deal of admixture.

3). Your sperm (again assuming you are black) is going to more likely produce the picture on the left (in terms of offspring). Even if you mix you're sperm with another race of woman's eggs, it will likely NOT resemble the picture on the right, which is the product of WHITE MEN. So, to say the picture on the right is more appealing to you than the picture on the left is to say you hate yourself and what you will produce. :snoop:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:what: Y'all say some of the dumbest things on here.