Bray Wyatt is Gone…..Again

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Uncle Howdy was good when he seemed like a Bray antagonist. I thought he was going to be the first in (or lead) a group of opponents representing Wyatt's demons and opening up more of his past. The first promo where he interrupted Bray was excellent. I thought Bray's first feud to reestablish himself would be "self contained" so to speak so he could do all the crazy shyt he wanted, get over and build credibility without having to sacrifice anyone else. Then he could be reintroduced back into the mix with everyone else.

God bless him, but that stuff with LA Knight was a flop and he did his best to sell all of Bray's shtick. If I was HHH (and Bo Dallas honestly) I'd be pissed right now. Dude came back with all the momentum in the world and squandered it.

Bo Dallas got an easy paycheck, and presumably is still receiving easy paychecks currently, so I don't think he's exactly pissed.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can you image the scene?

Brock is in the ring with a cowboy hat and the lights go out. All of a sudden this overweight dude appears upside down on his hands and legs in a corner and Brock starts laughing accidentally like those R Truth segments

I'd like to see Brock shoot on his dumbass. Beat the shyt out of uncle howdy and Bray at the same time... he absolutely should have taken the match lol

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It’ll work y’all too harsh on Wyatt.
:to:

I feel like I’m the only Bray fan

Its over b... let it go... like Bray should've let them dreads go... ol bald spot in the middle ass let me try to rock a man bun so nobody will notice even though I work in a field where I'm constantly mobile looking ass

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I get not wanting to use the Wyatt Family gimmick again because a friend associated with it passed away, but that was clearly his best and most reliable character in a business where people spend years trying to find something that works. It would've been money with Bo and a rotating third wheel, someone like Seth or AJ would kill a short cameo with them like Orton did.

That Uncle Howdy shyt was basura.

Just imagine how absurd it would've gotten once they got to the uncle harper part

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Uncle Howdy shyt was too weird, complicated and abstract for wrestling. Having LA Knight (who was getting face reactions despite being a heel) as his first feud didn’t help either.

The move should’ve been Bray literally wrestling with The Fiend (Bo). Breh could’ve deaded that gimmick after beating him at a PLE and moved on :yeshrug:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That funny moment when you realize that Bray Wyatt (2022 run) and Cain Velasquez (2019 run) had the same number of matches in WWE and Bray was in the company for about 7 months longer than Cain. :dead: