Bray Wyatt is Gone…..Again

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
sad-crying.gif
I just want my weird nonsensical spooky shyt, I can't handle another cancellation of the Firefly Funhouse

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am convinced that he has to be difficult to work with and has personal problems that aren't just about his physical health. He's intensely creative, but an issue interpersonally backstage.

I believe the rumor that he basically threw a tantrum because Lesnar refused to work with him and opted for Omos instead and then got upset when the crowd didn't react the way he wanted to his angle with Lashley and then cost Lashley a WM match.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
HOW THEY FUCCK UP THE FIEND LIKE THAT?!? :damn:
It went downhill after they had The Fiend beat Seth Rollins for the title. A character like that should have no interest in a championship. It all started out well when they had him going after wrestlers that did Bray wrong it the past. Went even further south when they teamed him with Alexa Bliss. That Goldberg match also did the character no favors.
:manny:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s crazy how Bray had the wrestling world in the palm of his hands for a brief moment only to lose his momentum rapidly.

But alot of people predicted this outcome. Bray forgot what a pro wrestler is supposed to be and went too far down the rabbit hole. The supernatural stuff is cool when done right but Bray’s vision and ideas with this Uncle Howdy shyt really fell flat.