Bray Wyatt is Gone…..Again

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Some of the same people claiming he can’t wrestle make all the excuses in the world for Omos big trash ass :mjlol:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
IMO, I think he still hasn't gotten over Luke Harper's passing. I remember seeing a interview earlier in the year where he stated that he doesn't want to bring back the Fiend and previous gimmicks because it reminded him of Luke. But yet he came back and the Firefly Funhouse returned. And now he is dealing with a "illness". Didn't the same thing happened after WM 37? He was too depressed. I personally think he should give up wrestling and explore other ventures.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It is there fault. The same way everybody been giving TK shyt for not using Miro applies to WWE & Bray here.

Do you know what actually happened? Bray wanted to fight lesnar and lesnar said no... so they gave him Lashley (the winner of the fight) and Bray got salty and said he didn't wanna do it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do you know what actually happened? Bray wanted to fight lesnar and lesnar said no... so they gave him Lashley (the winner of the fight) and Bray got salty and said he didn't wanna do it
Proof?

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
sad-crying.gif
I just want my weird nonsensical spooky shyt, I can't handle another cancellation of the Firefly Funhouse
It might be a wrap for Ramblin Rabbit :francis:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Can you image the scene?

Brock is in the ring with a cowboy hat and the lights go out. All of a sudden this overweight dude appears upside down on his hands and legs in a corner and Brock starts laughing accidentally like those R Truth segments

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I get not wanting to use the Wyatt Family gimmick again because a friend associated with it passed away, but that was clearly his best and most reliable character in a business where people spend years trying to find something that works. It would've been money with Bo and a rotating third wheel, someone like Seth or AJ would kill a short cameo with them like Orton did.

That Uncle Howdy shyt was basura.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Uncle Howdy was good when he seemed like a Bray antagonist. I thought he was going to be the first in (or lead) a group of opponents representing Wyatt's demons and opening up more of his past. The first promo where he interrupted Bray was excellent. I thought Bray's first feud to reestablish himself would be "self contained" so to speak so he could do all the crazy shyt he wanted, get over and build credibility without having to sacrifice anyone else. Then he could be reintroduced back into the mix with everyone else.

God bless him, but that stuff with LA Knight was a flop and he did his best to sell all of Bray's shtick. If I was HHH (and Bo Dallas honestly) I'd be pissed right now. Dude came back with all the momentum in the world and squandered it.