Branon Ingram looks like a dope..... high school junior or senior.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
lebron-freshman-yearjpg-a1dd43c17a64202f.jpg

:mjgrin:

You're basically agreeing with my thread title. I said he looks like a HIGH SCHOOL Junior or Senior.

If Lebron looked like that as a rookie you would have a point. He was probably 16 in that photo.

But he didn't :mjpls:
hi-res-2862601_crop_exact.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're basically agreeing with my thread title. I said he looks like a HIGH SCHOOL Junior or Senior.

If Lebron looked like that as a rookie you would have a point. He was probably 16 in that photo.

But he didn't :mjpls:
hi-res-2862601_crop_exact.jpg

Bron was projected to be the number 1 pick as a Junior in HS and was considered the best player not in the NBA by the end of his sophomore season:mjgrin:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The lack of aggression is because of how he's built, you can't go to the rack if you're skinny like that. Embiid and Giannis aren't that big of anomalies in terms of how their bodies have progressed, plenty of wings come into the league skinny as shyt or were skinny in college, Paul George as a freshman wasn't much bigger than Ingram.

It was pretty obvious to me with Randle that his ceiling wasn't very high, short arms, no three not the most explosive :yeshrug:
I hated Randle as a hser. Almost threw up when the lakers drafted him.

Freshman pg was a better shooter but I think that's ingrams peak ceiling. Which is good but I think that's if he does every single thing right.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ima need some rationale for your rankings :feedme:

Chriss will be limited on defense, he's really not that big, has a :ld: wingspan and standing reach for a PF, but he's explosive which can make up for it. Still his frame doesn't look like he can add too much more weight, a better/more explosive version of Marvin Williams maybe? :yeshrug:

Ingram is a SG/SF, is virtually the same height as Chriss who is a PF, but Ingram has a better wingspan & standing reach than a PF. He's also the best ball handler & passer of the people you named, so the ball will be in his hands more and he'll rely less on others to create opportunities. I don't know what yall think he's going to be, if you're thinking KD then stop, he's going to be a two way star though that looks like he could be a point forward ontop of it.

Bender & Thon are in the same boat, both need to get their weight up to play C and take advantage of their strengths which is outside shooting & mobility. Neither is remotely strong enough to play C fulltime yet, Kidd started Thon at the 5 last night and it's the first time I ever seen Gobert make someone look light weight.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Chriss will be limited on defense, he's really not that big, has a :ld: wingspan and standing reach for a PF, but he's explosive which can make up for it. Still his frame doesn't look like he can add too much more weight, a better/more explosive version of Marvin Williams maybe? :yeshrug:

Ingram is a SG/SF, is virtually the same height as Chriss who is a PF, but Ingram has a better wingspan & standing reach than a PF. He's also the best ball handler & passer of the people you named, so the ball will be in his hands more and he'll rely less on others to create opportunities. I don't know what yall think he's going to be, if you're thinking KD then stop, he's going to be a two way star though that looks like he could be a point forward ontop of it.

Bender & Thon are in the same boat, both need to get their weight up to play C and take advantage of their strengths which is outside shooting & mobility. Neither is remotely strong enough to play C fulltime yet, Kidd started Thon at the 5 last night and it's the first time I ever seen Gobert make someone look light weight.
Fair enough. I honestly think Brandon has a point forward is overstated. He'll never be a good enough shooter to be a Kd lite. I don't see the athletic ability of a Giannis and he has to grow more to have his length. Just seems like a jack of all trades type player to me:francis:. Even when he was in high school his game didn't ever leave me like :whoo:. I think he has the highest floor but a relatively lower ceiling. Something about being labeled as a shooter than being completely rebranded as the next Giannis makes me nervous about him.

I think bender will be a bust for where he was drafted:yeshrug:.

I like Chriss because of his touch and athleticism. I think his elite athleticism masks his length. Almost the same exact size has amare. I think he has a lot of upside but his floor is low.

Thon is my dude. I think he has the highest ceiling dude to his size, athleticism and work ethic. 7'1, athletic, has a jumper. At the worst he'll be an active high energy big. Has huge 2 way potential imo. Can be a rim protector and a stretch 4. Just needs to gain weight. I was one of his biggest defenders going into the draft