The Pelicans recently held a voluntary mini camp in Los Angeles California. Every one showed except Brandon Ingram frustrating the front office.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
ad.jpg

BI gonna show up to the next camp wearing this shirt

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If you’re gonna get mad a player doesn’t show up, then turn it from voluntary to mandatory
if he wants a max deal, there's no such thing as voluntary.

I'm sure NO is frustrated Ingram can't get them a representative big. The only team with a spare one is Portland and they ain't tryna pay Ingram huge money.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Spent all summer talking about how they weren't going to pay him the max, trying to trade him, then mad when he don't show up to something labeled as voluntary :mjlol:
They also benched him in clutch time in that play-in game.

How you gonna give your all when you carry the team all year and then get benched in important games.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
I think Ingram is a great #2 option but the injuries have piled up over the years (averaging 20 missed games per season). Can't have both your #1 and #2 missing this many games when you're trying to actually put forth a contender. The $50 million dollar contract sounds worse than it is, truthfully. Everyone is getting these massive contracts. At his best, he's probably a top 30 player in the NBA. But should the Pelicans pay him that? Nah, probably not. Trey Murphy is coming into his own and will fill the role that Ingram has played, sans the playmaking. But they already have Zion and Murray for the playmaking anyways.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The malcontent angle only works when u have the power.Only shot he has at getting that money is showing up being a good teammate and rocking out when the season begins...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think Ingram is a great #2 option but the injuries have piled up over the years (averaging 20 missed games per season). Can't have both your #1 and #2 missing this many games when you're trying to actually put forth a contender. The $50 million dollar contract sounds worse than it is, truthfully. Everyone is getting these massive contracts. At his best, he's probably a top 30 player in the NBA. But should the Pelicans pay him that? Nah, probably not. Trey Murphy is coming into his own and will fill the role that Ingram has played, sans the playmaking. But they already have Zion and Murray for the playmaking anyways.

You think Murphy will be the scorer Ingram is ? They need his scoring to be competitive,problem for NO is they dont have an option that they can come out the winner...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
if he wants a max deal, there's no such thing as voluntary.

I'm sure NO is frustrated Ingram can't get them a representative big. The only team with a spare one is Portland and they ain't tryna pay Ingram huge money.

Theyre gonna have to settle for a Siakam cut rate package....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Economics wont allow it but Ingram would slot in perfectly with Toronto.

Poeltl/Barnes/Ingram/Barrett/Quickley is a dope starting 5 everyone where they should be.
He gets to be a 1A/1B with Scottie in the East he will have a shot to be all star again.

Raps prolly have enough salary and picks to make it happen since the market is lukewarm.i just dont think Masai is interested in going into the 2nd apron with that team.....but that 5 man unit will score ALOT.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
You think Murphy will be the scorer Ingram is ? They need his scoring to be competitive,problem for NO is they dont have an option that they can come out the winner...

I think he can average 20+ for sure.