The Pelicans recently held a voluntary mini camp in Los Angeles California. Every one showed except Brandon Ingram frustrating the front office.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Maybe in a few years i dont thnk hes there yet....14 ppg last year to 20 is a big leap for a 3/D player in 1 year.

I think it's just a matter of opportunity. He was injured in the 1st half of last season but had a good 2nd half. Will he average 20 with Zion, Ingram, Murray? Absolutely not. But if they traded away Ingram I don't see why he couldn't average 18-20 with about 5 more shots a game. Especially with all the attention Murray and Zion will draw.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Ingram days in New Orleans are numbered, it's just their franchise is so mediocre they can't even find a trade partner

Ingram got benched on Team USA roster that didn't win a medal. That's how bad he is.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What are the Pelicans even doing though?
Zion, Dejounte, CJ, Ingram
Something needs to give, can't have 4 ball dominant players on the same team

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he wants a max deal, there's no such thing as voluntary.

I'm sure NO is frustrated Ingram can't get them a representative big. The only team with a spare one is Portland and they ain't tryna pay Ingram huge money.
lol when the sengun trade offer came out this summer, the Rockets locked on guy jsut laughed at eh segment and refused to even entertain the thought of talking about it. He just joked and said well you miss the shots you don’t take but this ain’t even worth talking about. Y’all can debated o the comment but I’m not talking talking about this segment :mjlol:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What are the Pelicans even doing though?
Zion, Dejounte, CJ, Ingram
Something needs to give, can't have 4 ball dominant players on the same team
They wanna move Ingram to free up a spot for Murphy but Ingram's past 18 months has left him with no suitors. Also explains drafting Missi even though he's a project.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hey joe,...

The nba need to stop playing with this man.
You trade baiting him. Then using your power becaise the league owns rhe pels. To basically administratively bully Ingram. When real talk. If they lose this kid. Zion need to move around.

Art Barr