Branon Ingram looks like a dope..... high school junior or senior.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Who was invited to play in an NBA scrimmage.

Dude probably has talent but he need to add like 20 to 30 lbs to his frame. Durant can get away with being that skinny because his game is way more refined. Ingram appears to be still learning.

He looks like a 2nd round project pick. But somehow got picked 2nd :dahell: because he was a "highly touted" high school recruit and went to Duke?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Dude probably has talent but he need to add like 20 to 30 lbs to his frame. Durant can get away with being that skinny because his game is way more refined. Ingram appears to be still learning.

He looks like a 2nd round project pick. But somehow got picked 2nd :dahell: because he was a "highly touted" high school recruit and went to Duke?

His body will develop, this line of thinking is how a skinny kid from Greece went 15th, he looked like this -

183589205.jpg.jpg

When you have a kid that tall, that skinny and they can handle the ball, you take them in early in the draft. The skills he possesses at his size are rare :yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His body will develop, this line of thinking is how a skinny kid from Greece went 15th, he looked like this -

183589205.jpg.jpg

When you have a kid that tall, that skinny and they can handle the ball, you take them in early in the draft. The skills he possesses at his size are rare :yeshrug:
This.....OP is a casual

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
giannis got those typeii muscle fibers he's gonna respond to training different
nikkas like durant/b.ingram are what they are
forget bout him doe we really just waiting on brupac jajajahahahaa

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His jumper being dookie is a bit of a surprise. The rest of his game isn't too surprising at the moment.

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

93CCOdC.jpg
Oh word?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

183589205.jpg.jpg

Ingram isn't a Euro so you can't compare the 2. He didn't develop on the AAU/US High School basketball circuit. Giannis also wasn't a lottery pick :mjpls:

I love how people try to make obscure comparisons. I compared him to Durant and skinny US Basketball player. Durant's numbers in college justified him leaving early. Ingram left because he was going to be a top pick regardless. There's a difference.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

183589205.jpg.jpg

Giannis was bigger than Brandon when he came to the league. Brandon needs to gain like 15 pounds of muscle to be as big as Giannis was as a rookie

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ingram will be straight. Needs to drink melted ice cream and hire one of those super hero movie la trainers :lolbron: