Brandon Ingram

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I think New Orleans should keep him.

His numbers are consistent everywhere else, except for his PPG this season. But that's because the squad isn't really defined on the offensive end. They need better direction. He had a wack postseason, but that's not exactly unusual. As far as Zion, his bag is limited, but he's as advertised, when healthy. He can do some damage. They have some decent bigs that can crash and body up nicely against other teams.

I think where they should make a move, is in getting rid of CJ. His pace doesn't even match what they're trying to do there. If they got a more dominant two-guard, they would be OKC level.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
bxi needs someone to save him from that get a bucket doctrine

he needs to lean into that playmaker style of play

too much time meditating in that hero ball bag will make sure you struggle to win

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lost a lot on his rep this series. He was coming off injury & imo looked heavier. Think we know where Zion weight went :jbhmm:

@Regular_P you happy:scust:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would trade for him but he’s so damn injury prone that’s it’s probably not even worth it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Warriors should try to get Ingram. He would be an upgrade over Wiggins.

It would be the last all in attempt until Curry retires.
I been saying this all year, BI for Klay would make both teams contenders (as long as GS keeps Dray). Would be a great trade if CJ is there because they would still need another shot creator.

Other than Klay, NO should chase Paul George if the Clips are willing to part with him.