Bradley Beal gets a No-Trade Clause (NTC) on his 5-year $250M contract; Only player in the NBA with a NTC

Who do you blame?

• Total voters

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Dame has never been an outright free agent.

Brad became a free agent when he opted out last week.
but correct me if I'm wrong...you don't need to be a free agent to get a NTC added to the contract...he could have negotiated that into his extension last year as well as the one he's currently being offered.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Perennial All-NBA, annual playoff appearance, annual MVP consideration players don't get that, but Bradley Beal who makes the occasional All Star game on a team that occasionally makes the playoffs (that gets eliminated early) gets that clause plus a full max?! :gucci:

That's why the Wizards are the Wizards :mjlol:

Daps
Getting drafted by the Wizards has turned out to be the blessings of all blessings for Bradley Beal and his family. No other team does this. Hornets, Kings, not even the Knicks. Quarter Billion, No Trade Clause and a 15% bump if he does get traded. I mean dude didn't leave anything on the table. :russ:

He fleeced these nikkas, told them for years he had no problem leaving and he wanted to play for a contender. They got him Westbook and Porzingis. Wall should have demanded more. Good for him :salute:

:flabbynsick: I'm going to have a flattop by the time he's off this team.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Crazy that this nikka KD would be so dumb about his contract framework. Signing 4 year extensions without even a player option. Never at any point had a NTC :why:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
NBA money>>>> for the people who want to complain about ratings.