Brad Pitt Producing BeetleJuice 2 with Winona Ryder, Micheal Keaton and Tim Burton

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Bs.

"I don't like this movie I'm going to keep posting about it over a dozen times for weeks"

Weirdo behavior
Damn Fly. You really mad some people didn't like this flick. :lolbron: Lmao.

I actually liked you dawg. If this was Godfather level filmmaking I could understand your defense of it.

But no one said you have to keep coming in this thread either.

Go have a drink. Pet a dog. Get laid or fukk off :camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Damn Fly. You really mad some people didn't like this flick. :lolbron: Lmao.

I actually liked you dawg. If this was Godfather level filmmaking I could understand your defense of it.

But no one said you have to keep coming in this thread either.

Go have a drink. Pet a dog. Get laid or fukk off :camby:
Its a Plan B movie. They have a pretty damn good track record and I like most of their films.

Keep crying though. This is on digital October 8th for your Halloween viewing pleasure. But eat some breakfast first

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Its a Plan B movie. They have a pretty damn good track record and I like most of their films.

Keep crying though. This is on digital October 8th for your Halloween viewing pleasure. But eat some breakfast first
Plan B, so the fukk what? And the only one crying is you fly. I'm a little too old to be going back and forth with a fellow coli bruh who I don't hate. But since you got in your feelings i don't feel bad calling you a sensitive ass hoe.

And October 8th ill make it a point to neg your bytch ass. :russ: