Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I swear I hate seeing these celeb pics :wtf: are these clowns wearing?! :mindblown:
Honestly they make the kicks look corny.

i swear they do...and they're also the reason why we got all these hypebeasts flooding the streets nowadays..i couldn't believe how many young, mexican chicks & dudes i saw that was in line waiting for the 4's..im not racist but its like :rudy:, gtfoh lol

and this hypebeast wave started in 2010, at least in the chi it did, cuz i remember getting my space jams in 09 with no problem..no lines,no rushing/running into the store early in the morning,nothing..

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
saw these at the nike outlet for 129$...

nike-lebron-9-0322-970x623.jpg

i didnt know they retailed for 250$.. might tell my cousin to pick them up for me later if they still got my size

got those back in August.....

LL
.....make sure you check the laces if you cop these....the teflon one's turn brown and can leave brown stains on the shoes.....just rock the white ones or cop the away elite 9 laces....they look good on the homes....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i swear they do...and they're also the reason why we got all these hypebeasts flooding the streets nowadays..i couldn't believe how many young, mexican chicks & dudes i saw that was in line waiting for the 4's..im not racist but its like :rudy:, gtfoh lol

and this hypebeast wave started in 2010, at least in the chi it did, cuz i remember getting my space jams in 09 with no problem..no lines,no rushing/running into the store early in the morning,nothing..

:russ:.....its the asians up here...but they make them so....:manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ:.....its the asians up here...but they make them so....:manny:
:laugh:

I remember when the Concords drop all the times I waited in line to cop kicks that was my 1st time seeing Asians and at a hood spot(DTLR) they was 1st and 2nd in line lol I knew right then I wasn't getting a pair :snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ill hit you up....or Ill mention you....I have two size 13's for myself so I know how hard it can be to get them in that size....how much you want to pay?

I'm always paying retail unless things get absurd. When any pre order arrives again, just let me know and I'll see what makes sense.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:laugh:

I remember when the Concords drop all the times I waited in line to cop kicks that was my 1st time seeing Asians and at a hood spot(DTLR) they was 1st and 2nd in line lol I knew right then I wasn't getting a pair :snoop:

:heh:.....you wear the same size as they do....Im half mexican but I know all them young dudes werent into that shyt....I know a few of my mexican cousins back in the day were up on J's and they were ese's.....I remember meeting them for the first time and this cat was in some dikkies with white cement 4's and this was in '89....

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
What's the retro division doing with lebron's?

This Nike LeBron X NSW cork edition marks the first of multiple Nike Sportswear versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

The Nike Sportswear LeBron X cork shoe launches globally in December in limited quantities.

I remember someone on NT saying that there's an internal tug-of-war at Nike over Lebron's eventual retro line between NSW and Nike Basketball

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

word whats the racial break down of who can and cop retro jordans. black ppl first? then who... white? samoans? smh
their money is as green as yours. lol@ this elitism over some damn sneakers.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got those back in August.....

LL
.....make sure you check the laces if you cop these....the teflon one's turn brown and can leave brown stains on the shoes.....just rock the white ones or cop the away elite 9 laces....they look good on the homes....

shoes are so sick... i hope my cousin comes thru n cops me a pair today

i have this polo hoody that would go well with the white/black/gold trim

pPOLO2-13921203_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg