Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
.....make sure you check the laces if you cop these....the teflon one's turn brown and can leave brown stains on the shoes.....just rock the white ones or cop the away elite 9 laces....they look good on the homes....

u mean ima have to dig in my closet and have to take the laces off? :merchant:

havent touched em since i copped lol

mv's too :mjpls:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i swear they do...and they're also the reason why we got all these hypebeasts flooding the streets nowadays..i couldn't believe how many young, mexican chicks & dudes i saw that was in line waiting for the 4's..im not racist but its like :rudy:, gtfoh lol

and this hypebeast wave started in 2010, at least in the chi it did, cuz i remember getting my space jams in 09 with no problem..no lines,no rushing/running into the store early in the morning,nothing..

Not to come off racists either but I kind of feel what you saying me being down here in Houston the shyt is crazy at the sudden influx of other races (especially Hispanics and Asians) over the past few years being into Jordans now. I'm not saying my black people not part of the hypebeast movement also but real talk they're being outnumbered easily and I have no problem with it its just eye opening. 3 years ago people didnt turn out in droves for these releases like this and thats a fact at least not in my city especially some of the shyt thats being released nowadays. Hell I still remember picking up my space jams in December 09 (still have them) with no problem at all in the middle of the day during Xmas shopping.

Here's an example of the Concord release at Gulfgate down here in Houston. What do you see?

A bunch of fukking hypebeast that have probably trashed the shoes by now and dont even give a shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Monoblock

yeah mexicans always rocked jordans, but not like this :whew:

when i go to malls for releases the earliest campers are asians and mexicans

when i was in high school it'd be like 90% black at the mall

im shocked more of these kids arent getting robbed honestly

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
@Monoblock wtf is that!? I can safely say if I saw lineups were like that for shoes, aint no fukking way I'd be getting a pair.

Side note anyone coppin the retro 1s? Date moved up to December 31st ...
Air-Jordan-1-Hi-Retro-White-Black-Varsity-Red-02.jpg

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
@Monoblock wtf is that!? I can safely say if I saw lineups were like that for shoes, aint no fukking way I'd be getting a pair.

Side note anyone coppin the retro 1s? Date moved up to December 31st ...
Air-Jordan-1-Hi-Retro-White-Black-Varsity-Red-02.jpg

If I get anything on the 31st it will be the Neon 95s

Nike-Air-Max-95-Neon.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I am getting nervous over the Bred XIs...I have a feeling I won't be as lucky as I was with the Bred IVs....smh

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
yo Im seeing pics of these DB 9's and they actually look dope. I don't mess with 9s either.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
gotta try WestCoastAvengers method online. I just hope I can figure out how to do it before the BredXIs drop. Have to try it out when the Cool Greys release.