LL

Damn....there is.....

I NEED THESE

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I Know We Have Discussed This Sporadically At Different Tims In This Thread Many Times But What Are You Guys Gameplan For The BRED 11's?

I Mean I Want Em But Im Not For All The Bullshyt Man, Raffels, Lines, Pre Order Rape Prices, Online Luck, After Release Rape Prices

I Already Have Some Bred 11's But Im Copping Again Cuz My Foot Shrunk Man, I Need A New Size

But I Honestly Hate The Work That's Gonna Have To Go Into This Release :noah:

Ive Made Some Good Money Lately So I Might Just Get Em If They're In h $200 Range

I Dunno Anymore

I'm kind of the same way right now. I don't want to go through the bullshyt.

I wanted them fours but didn't think they were going to have some. My homeboy walked right in the store and cop a pair like nothing :mindblown:

I knew I should have went

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
So I need some advice bruhs. I copped the IVs for my brother for Christmas but he wears a 10.5 and I copped a 10. Should I try to trade for a size 10.5? Sell my 10 and with the money cop a 10.5? Or should I just sell them and use that money to cop the Cool Grey IX's. Grey being his favourite color?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
so all week id been planning to unDS my concords today
this morning i dug deep into my closet behind all my other shoes, pulled out both of my DS pairs (this took a while).. had 1 pair boxed regularly with tissue paper and everything and the other pair in a ziploc bag.. the moment of truth had arrived.. which one was more icey?

well it turns out theyre both virtually the same :merchant: both only had the tiniest hint of yellowing, hardly any at all really.. i thought one would be more obvious but i guess not..

so after all of this i realized........its supposed to rain today :snoop: back in the closet they go (what a waste of time)

@West Coast Avenger make sure to take some good pics of that 3M for us breh

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
so all week id been planning to unDS my concords today
this morning i dug deep into my closet behind all my other shoes, pulled out both of my DS pairs (this took a while).. had 1 pair boxed regularly with tissue paper and everything and the other pair in a ziploc bag.. the moment of truth had arrived.. which one was more icey?

well it turns out theyre both virtually the same :merchant: both only had the tiniest hint of yellowing, hardly any at all really.. i thought one would be more obvious but i guess not..

so after all of this i realized........its supposed to rain today :snoop: back in the closet they go (what a waste of time)

@West Coast Avenger make sure to take some good pics of that 3M for us breh

here's my pic.

left is worn, uncleaned. right is DS:

169B10F8-CFC6-4EF0-869B-46B478B11C60-95613-000011D7C979D024.jpg

the yellowing is not that much more on the worn pair, but this is what i expect and know from clear tinted soles. who got a size 11.5 concord DS i got a size 11 that i dont want.

i also got a DS size 11 BC3 that i'll take an 11.5 BC 3s or TB 3 for.

Last edited by a moderator:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm an idiot... forgot to sign into NDC :upsetfavre: so by the time I get to my cart and go to the next step they remove them and I was so mad I just quit

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Skipping Bred 11s.... got Bred 4s

Possibly getting Bred Bron Xs, I like em (Jimmy Jazz has em now) - Im Good with these

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiafd7Tg2d0"]LEBRON X "BLK/RED/MIAMI HEAT AWAY"- ON FEET EDITION @ EXCLUCITY - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mohq-WaZE_c"]AIR JORDAN RETRO 4 "BRED"- ON FEET EDITION @ EXCLUCITY - YouTube[/ame]

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Champs friends and family is 50% off this weekend, the chick that got 30% of my Floridian Bron X told me.

They have a spending cap tho... not sure what it is