what do u do u son of a....

how?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i damn near had a heart attack

got the link off twitter, added to cart with the quickness, everything was going surprisingly smooth, got to payment screen and chose to pay with paypal.. then got an ERROR SCREEN :damn:

didnt know if i should just chill and wait a bit knowing they were in my cart and theyre SUPPOSED to stay in there til u check out, started panicking thinking i had just lost my chance lol, tried opening another tab to check my cart and it was EMPTY :rayal:

went back to my original tab with the ERROR screen, hit the BACK button, payment screen came up again :yeezyo: proceeded with my cc info and it went through like it was just any other regular cop :wow:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I came...
I saw...
I failed.

I had it...pressed the button to add it to my cart...it did something like it was gonna add it...but after like 30 seconds it stopped an nothing would be in my cart

Dear Nike.com,

madwalter.gif

I'm goin to sleep.
:laff:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Know We Have Discussed This Sporadically At Different Tims In This Thread Many Times But What Are You Guys Gameplan For The BRED 11's?

I Mean I Want Em But Im Not For All The Bullshyt Man, Raffels, Lines, Pre Order Rape Prices, Online Luck, After Release Rape Prices

I Already Have Some Bred 11's But Im Copping Again Cuz My Foot Shrunk Man, I Need A New Size

But I Honestly Hate The Work That's Gonna Have To Go Into This Release :noah:

Ive Made Some Good Money Lately So I Might Just Get Em If They're In h $200 Range

I Dunno Anymore

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I Know We Have Discussed This Sporadically At Different Tims In This Thread Many Times But What Are You Guys Gameplan For The BRED 11's?

I Mean I Want Em But Im Not For All The Bullshyt Man, Raffels, Lines, Pre Order Rape Prices, Online Luck, After Release Rape Prices

I Already Have Some Bred 11's But Im Copping Again Cuz My Foot Shrunk Man, I Need A New Size

But I Honestly Hate The Work That's Gonna Have To Go Into This Release :noah:

Ive Made Some Good Money Lately So I Might Just Get Em If They're In h $200 Range

I Dunno Anymore
I've decided to pass on them. Too much trouble. I'm trying to grab a pair of Penny Dolphin Vs instead.