Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Trademarkk

Rookie
Daps
Resellers are fukking up the game. I ain't mad at Nike/JB for hiking up the prices though. Hopefully it keeps these fukks from buying every sneaker in hopes of selling for 2x retail.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now august gonna be rough....

Fire Red 4' s
Olympic Gold 6 & 7
Olympic Gold Foams
Whiteout Foams(possible pass)
:noah:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nike is definitely trying to cut into the reseller market. its a shame these dumb ass shoe elitists, hypebeasts and resellers don't see it.

Nike could dead the whole resell game by making more shoes but instead they making less and the resellers can now charge more and resell shyt that 2 years ago wouldn't have sold out

Just last year TB3s was in stores here for damn near 4 months but now every fukking pair of Js sell out the same day cause they making less shoes

If anything Nike is helping the resellers

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Idk why nobody beasted over tb3s. They're literally a top 5 jordan ever, fukkin kobe has HOOPED in them, they're beyond iconic...idk what the deal was with that...them shyts sat.

Then the banned 1s came out and people stampeded outlets, and nobody regained their sanity

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Pic?

Is these the same all white dopes Penny rocked a few months ago?

nike-foamposite-penny-white-pe-02.jpg

To Ed the only 3' s that didnt sit were the Black cements

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Idk why nobody beasted over tb3s. They're literally a top 5 jordan ever, fukkin kobe has HOOPED in them, they're beyond iconic...idk what the deal was with that...them shyts sat.

Then the banned 1s came out and people stampeded outlets, and nobody regained their sanity

finally closing in on a deal for the banneds if the seller doesnt flake