Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
lebrons-air-slide-south-beach-14-web.jpg

excuse me but this that hypebeast shyt. fukking trash. grown men wearing super fruity island beverage ass socks. and look how that hoe ass nikka standing as well.

I want them shyts bad :noah: Why couldn't reg. Lebrons have that design :sadbron:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yup they are going to keep exercising those prices to see what everybody will pay. They are trying to get in that luxury price range for shoes to compete with the Hermes, Louboutin, Prada and in that range of shoes. Not necessarily that much but with the popularity and that exclusive feel people will at least consider the purchase.

No they want you to stop paying resellers

In the very near future foams will be $300 and retro Jordans will be $200. Retro nikes will be $160. And new tech nikes will be $180.

:smh:

No they won't foams were 180 when they dropped took almost 15 years to get to 200 bucks.

I think they might hit 250 if people keep paying these resellers.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
what are yall thinking off these Reeboks? i like them i might get them i need some spring/summer shoes

Mens-Ex-o-Fit-Hi_7_J93807_1725x1038.jpg
:childplease:

I guess that Rick Ross/Reebok marketing worked...

I don't get how black boots are spring/summer... aint they more suited to autumn/winter?

Nevertheless they are "classics"... and i heard that demand is pretty high for them.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I guess that Rick Ross/Reebok marketing worked...

I don't get how black boots are spring/summer... aint they more suited to autumn/winter?

Nevertheless they are "classics"... and i heard that demand is pretty high for them.

:childplease:Those are disgusting but if yall like em ok :wow:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
lebrons-air-slide-south-beach-14-web.jpg

excuse me but this that hypebeast shyt. fukking trash. grown men wearing super fruity island beverage ass socks. and look how that hoe ass nikka standing as well.

I'm as simple minded as the next nikka. Food, p*ssy, coin, rec time. But am I that outta touch that this is some hype shyt? :wtf:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
not a sneaker head by far, but whats the diff between a reseller and a regular n-hood sneaker spot? i thought that was the technical term for those non big-chain sneaker stores.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
not a sneaker head by far, but whats the diff between a reseller and a regular n-hood sneaker spot? i thought that was the technical term for those non big-chain sneaker stores.

Reseller is that bytch nikka that has a hook up buys all the shoes so you don't get to buy @ retail. Then runs to ebay and sell it back to your ass for sometimes up to 5x retail price mark up.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Reseller is that bytch nikka that has a hook up buys all the shoes so you don't get to buy @ retail. Then runs to ebay and sell it back to your ass for sometimes up to 5x retail price mark up.
damn son tell em why you mad?

couldn't cop some j's or foams retail?

speak on it...

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As much as I wanna hate resellers I cant because I respect the hustle. Paid rape for the playoff 12' s just had to take it on the chin.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
nikkas be resellin everything shyt is funny when nikkas try to resell some shyt and end up getting raped to only make a $20 profit :laff:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
nikkas be resellin everything shyt is funny when nikkas try to resell some shyt and end up getting raped to only make a $20 profit :laff:

They dont give a fukk how much profit they make because at the end of the day its profit :manny:

niccas do this all year round, so they are okay with making 20-30 here and there, because they now they are going to come up 200-300 a few times as well.

I aint mad at em though.