Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Does anybody know the deal with the sizing on the Penny's. I heard that you might have to go up a size & I don't want to order the wrong size when they come out tomorrow.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
I know someone going to Vancouver for a trip, anyone from Canada in here?

Do they beast on releases out there? Thinking about giving them some $$$ in case they go shoppin and see some heat on the shelves

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I know someone going to Vancouver for a trip, anyone from Canada in here?

Do they beast on releases out there? Thinking about giving them some $$$ in case they go shoppin and see some heat on the shelves

I usually meet people from Vancouver in the RSVP lines here in Seattle...according to them they dont get alot of the heat that we get here....just my 2 cents......

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Does anybody know the deal with the sizing on the Penny's. I heard that you might have to go up a size & I don't want to order the wrong size when they come out tomorrow.

the og penny 3's i had back in the day I had to go a size up dude to the inside sock thing. Probably the same with this shoe

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I usually meet people from Vancouver in the RSVP lines here in Seattle...according to them they dont get alot of the heat that we get here....just my 2 cents......

Im shooting for the jades at HOH.

How's it looking tomorrow night/thursday morning?

The guys at FTL started getting shady on me, didn't want to hold stuff for me anymore cuz i guess there was more money reselling it (which is fine... but i've been going there for over a decade :(

Really want a pair of them for keep. Love them joints.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Im shooting for the jades at HOH.

How's it looking tomorrow night/thursday morning?

The guys at FTL started getting shady on me, didn't want to hold stuff for me anymore cuz i guess there was more money reselling it (which is fine... but i've been going there for over a decade :(

Really want a pair of them for keep. Love them joints.

I still dont know if they are going to be doing a raffle or first come first serve?.....but if you want to try the RSVP route NT Seattle is doing it tomorrow for the Jades.....Ill let you know right away once I find out what they are gonna do?....

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I plan on getting whatever the xmas colorway of the brons strictly for hooping purposes.