Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
If I could cop online I would but I never have had any luck on Limited Release shoes. So i must resort to the old fashion way.

check for links here bruh.....the 11's aint going to be limited at all and certain sites might get them early.....for retail may be a different story but I can only hope.....I fukk around with those euro sites as well as I dont mind waiting for my shoes to arrive.....

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
check for links here bruh.....the 11's aint going to be limited at all and certain sites might get them early.....for retail may be a different story but I can only hope.....I fukk around with those euro sites as well as I dont mind waiting for my shoes to arrive.....

They arent limited but they really are because of the demand now. Last year the concord release was ridiculous I've never seen so many people at a Jordan release. I've been buying Jordan shoes for years and this release will be worse than last year. I just don't have the bank to be paying 200+ for shoes.

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
011603_1_p.jpg

i will calmly wait for these to go on sale for like $80 and save them for like 2014. :yes:

with some tan Khaki's and a white polo or v-neck nice button up shirt :ohlawd:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Spent all night last night scouring the net for 2006 releases.... found 3 I like. Now to hope they never sell until I can get em. Then been sitting since 06 so, what's a few more months.

Lebron 4s