Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Anyone going for the Penny 5's this weekend them shyts on pretty clean IMO.

My GMP back should be arriving tomorrow or Thursday. Can't wait!

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Anyone going for the Penny 5's this weekend them shyts on pretty clean IMO.

My GMP back should be arriving tomorrow or Thursday. Can't wait!

I want em... BUT Nike released em at a bad time for me. Nike like :heh:

Penny 5s was supposed to be a holiday season (Nov) drop... starting with Orlando colorway. Them dudes fukked it up and dropping a unique colorway 1st, and in Sept

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have 3 pairs of 5's fire red, metallic, white grey n blue, they haven't been on my feet in at least 5 years. Now 5's definitely shytting on the 8's though...never had a pair never will.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping they do raffles for the Black Friday release. I might have to set up a twitter account before than too and have my girl get Nike on her twitter. Its sad but I got to do what I got to do to get these Bred IVs and Bred XI's...damn you NIKE

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I have 3 pairs of 5's fire red, metallic, white grey n blue, they haven't been on my feet in at least 5 years. Now 5's definitely shytting on the 8's though...never had a pair never will.

I use to have 5 pairs of the Grapes.......those are the only 5's I care about to be honest with you....when they drop next year......Im gonna go in something ridiculous.....:youngsabo:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm hoping they do raffles for the Black Friday release. I might have to set up a twitter account before than too and have my girl get Nike on her twitter. Its sad but I got to do what I got to do to get these Bred IVs and Bred XI's...damn you NIKE

I hope this cat I just meet come though and help me get both. He swear that he may have the Bred 11 next month.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

Black Friday really hasn't been a problem for me, cuz generally I'm out hitting the Walmarts, Best Buys from midnight :huhldup: Then I go to mall and wait for sneaker store to open and Im 1st in line. Got 2 pairs of BC3s last year easy.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Black Friday really hasn't been a problem for me, cuz generally I'm out hitting the Walmarts, Best Buys from midnight :huhldup: Then I go to mall and wait for sneaker store to open and Im 1st in line. Got 2 pairs of BC3s last year easy.

I got 3 pair of black cements on NDC. It was really easy. The next month on December 23 was pure hell.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I walked into my local spot around 10am and got my pair of BC3 with ease. Wished I copped two....No line nothing. But that was last year the beast are alive and well come this year.