Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So the breds cant be droppin on the 23rd because thats on a sunday this year..So im assuming i should request my day off on the December 22 right?

If I were you I would try for the 21st & 22nd........you already know people are going to be in line the night before......Imma go the online route and will try to help out as many of the brehs here as I can when them links start showing up in a few months.......

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If I were you I would try for the 21st & 22nd........you already know people are going to be in line the night before......Imma go the online route and will try to help out as many of the brehs here as I can when them links start showing up in a few months.......

Yes sir i aint messing around with no lineups for this one,in fact i think im done with lineups period...Time to take advantage of the new links...12 days of pos rep brehski...

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Does any one know the availability of the Gold medal KD's?

The manager at my local Nike store said that it's most likely a HOH exclusive. Wondering if any one else heard differently.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Does any one know the availability of the Gold medal KD's?

The manager at my local Nike store said that it's most likely a HOH exclusive. Wondering if any one else heard differently.

I Cant Lie, I Wanna Get These, And All I've Been Hearing Is House Of Hoops, Which Is Inconvenient For Me Right Now :to:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A new set of pictures of the “Fire Red” Air Jordan 5s have just been released, giving us a new look at the highly anticipated sneaker. Slated for release this February, the shoe is included in the Jordan Brand’s 2013 Retro Collection – which also includes the “Grape” Jordan 5s and “BRED” Jordan 13s.

Previewed a number of times before, the retro sneaker gets a design upgrade – adding an icy translucent sole and premium leather. Featuring a traditional Black, Red and White upper, the sneaker is a favorite amongst sneakerheads.
video-013111.jpg

video_image-064259.jpg

video_image-064257.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know I maybe in the minority on this one but fukk it...I can't stand the 5's no more plain ass orthopedic lookin ass j.

They just not aging well as a shoe design...maybe I o'd on em back in 06. Let me look at them pics again....