Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
im not into kd's at all so i dont know what those are going for nowadays but the dmp 6's kill em off looks alone
Good looks. Did the trade today
29pw0ea.jpg

Finally completed the dmp.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tour Yellow Rookies
It’s not over for the Nike Zoom Rookie just yet and there’s far more colorways releasing in the future, that might include this Tour Yellow make up that was originally a sample. The ‘Tour Yellow’ Zoom Rookie was one of the first colorways that leaked before it’s official release, but this version is a bit different than the usual Rookie. A hologram like panel is added on the mid outsole panel, clear sole and a few other small differences. Would you cop if dropped? Let us know.

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Tour-Yellow-Sample-01.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Tour-Yellow-Sample-02.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Tour-Yellow-Sample-04.jpg

:ehh: not bad

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
didnt plan on copping the raptor 7s until i seen em in person. the HOH in albq had pairs on sunday and walked out with my size. really like em.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
hate the feeling I get when I skip out on a release. I end up really wanting the shoe after words...smh...hate it hate it hate it.

Same here.....years ago, I used to bite the bullet and pay resale price. Nowadays if I cant cop online/or a little down the road at retail.....fukk it, Ill look to the next release