Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lemme get yall opinion. I'm lookin to move my aunt pearl kd's and someone offered me some dmp 6s with some yellowing. No brainer right ?

im not into kd's at all so i dont know what those are going for nowadays but the dmp 6's kill em off looks alone

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ek5lk1.jpg

Walked in at 10.30 a hoh

Every retro Should be like this.

:dead: :laff: im fukking crying

i ended up just copping the raptors online at a uk site :snoop: overslept today and missed everything :huhldup:

fukk it my 02's still crispy :shaq:

68qzwg.jpg

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
copped 2 pairs of Zoom Rookies (Binary Blue & Wolf Grey) for $167 :takedat:

i was trying to get the white ones for the $59.99 sale price but they didnt have em no where even tried to get the store to order them for me

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i checked a footlocker up here in jersey....shyts is sold out here too
Yo that jimmy jazz opened at a off ass time like 9:45 so I called back up there around that time nikka holla yeah we open. Then I asked him if they still had size 9's nikka holla yeah we got a couple come on up here. So i bolt out the fukkin house get up there like 5th in line
Inside the store get to the register "I need a size 9" we sold out to the dude in the black hoody that was ahead of u smb. I was so fukking mad son
.... :snoop:
My dude Jrush(sobesoles.com) shipped my shyt out today confirmation insured the whole 9 thanks again yo.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Yo that jimmy jazz opened at a off ass time like 9:45 so I called back up there around that time nikka holla yeah we open. Then I asked him if they still had size 9's nikka holla yeah we got a couple come on up here. So i bolt out the fukkin house get up there like 5th in line
Inside the store get to the register "I need a size 9" we sold out to the dude in the black hoody that was ahead of u smb. I was so fukking mad son
.... :snoop:
My dude Jrush(sobesoles.com) shipped my shyt out today confirmation insured the whole 9 thanks again yo.

yo thats that fukkin bullshyt....they aint got no fukking respect for a nikkas time.

Shorty from DTLR said main reason they dont do no hookups is cause last manager got fired for that shyt...so everybody in there shook. I got to get plugged in tho, fukk the bullshyt.