Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:heh: the beasts want any and every shoe they can get their hands on

ive heard nikkas talking about them dopes but aint too many saying anything about the J's....

if there's a line for these it's going to be armageddon for those pink, black, and bred 11's

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly It Seems "In Store" Wise Every Jordan Sells Out On Day One, Online You Will Be Able To Find shyt For At Least The Following 2-3 Days, Plus Restocks, But In Store Goes Fast.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the China's I got are a size 12 and I can get into them......I fit the 13's perfectly so Im hoping for that price that I can fit these......I can also fit a size 14 as well......the Lebron 9, Elite's & low's are just comfortable for me.....that is why Ive been copping these....Just go to corkcloth.com....what they do on that site is drop the phone #'s for Nike Outlets that have particular shoes on markdown.....my advice to get the best deals before they sell out is to
get a twitter account and get the twitter messages sent to your phone via sms.....

im looking at the site and i just see 5 shirts. do they sell shoes or just inform you about nike outlets?

how u send tweets from one person straight to phone. thx

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
im looking at the site and i just see 5 shirts. do they sell shoes or just inform you about nike outlets?

how u send tweets from one person straight to phone. thx

they just inform you on the nike outlets from their blog......for the twitter on your phone you will
need to make sure you set your settings so that you can get mobile updates then you will need to send a text to 40404 and type START.......when you want to follow a certain shoe spot from your phone just type ON (whatever the twitter handle is) then send.....

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Air-Foamposite-Pro-Bright-Crimson-01.jpg

Air-Foamposite-Pro-Bright-Crimson-02.jpg

Air-Foamposite-Pro-Bright-Crimson-03.jpg

Scheduled to finally release later this week is the much anticipated "Bright Crimson" Air Foamposite Pro.

Already previewed several times over the summer, this new look for the Foamposite Pro is one of several Foamposite releases remaining this year. A metallic silver Foamposite shell brings these to life, working with a black Swoosh, liner and tongue. Bright Crimson takes center stage, covering the tongue pull tab, toe Swoosh and outsole sitting below.

The "Bright Crimson" Air Foamposite Pro is scheduled to release this Friday, August 31st at select Nike Sportswear accounts.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Finish line will have them sometime tomorrow...twitter link at an unknown time... Better get their tweets sent to your phone or :ufdup:

Breh breh what if I don't use that site...:to: ima have to keep manually checking good looks tho

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
My nikka who got the elites for $129. Lets talk. I need those at that price. I been calling everywhere and those are still $250.