Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
how the fukk do you...get EVERYTHING?!?!?!

im probably going to get the GMP from Windycitysole....i opened a dispute on that bytch ass nikka and I WILL be making it a claim in the next hour.

im not fukking playing games with him...its no way shyt takes this long to come from texas. i gave him benefit of the doubt once, first he was shipping saturday, now today. fukk that.

$500 from this slow shipping nikka<<<<<<<$525 from Windycitysole.

Damn homey.......

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Brad will share news and links...

but not tactics on how he retrieves these hot/coveted models.

You holdin' out on the goods. That's that mental chastity belt. :P

(at least put us sohh cats with 8 plus years seniority on that - i couldn't even get ONE pair of Playoff 12's and Cement IV's this cuz of these greedy resellers, b. Those are GR's and i lucked out like a mofo. You LITERALLY get errthang - let us old heads who been in the game 15-20 plus years eat too!).

Pave the Method, b.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

(at least put us sohh cats with 8 plus years seniority on that - i couldn't even get ONE pair of Playoff 12's and Cement IV's this cuz of these greedy resellers, b. Those are GR's and i lucked out like a mofo. You LITERALLY get errthang - let us old heads who been in the game 15-20 plus years eat too!).

Pave the Method, b.

Naw brad and Westcoast help me get my playoff 12, cool grey 11, Concords, 3 different colorways of uptempos all this year all of them DS. all u gotta do is ask and u shall recieve just leave pos rep and daps.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
how the fukk do you...get EVERYTHING?!?!?!

im probably going to get the GMP from Windycitysole....i opened a dispute on that bytch ass nikka and I WILL be making it a claim in the next hour.

im not fukking playing games with him...its no way shyt takes this long to come from texas. i gave him benefit of the doubt once, first he was shipping saturday, now today. fukk that.

$500 from this slow shipping nikka<<<<<<<$525 from Windycitysole.
:leostare: i didnt get the yeezys

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Pave the Method, b.

gmp and am90 infrareds ive explained both times how i got through :ld::aicmon::why::manny:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CorkCloth be coming through......just picked up a Lebron 9 Home Elite for 129.99....in a size 12 though.....if they dont fit Ill flip em......

they run small as it is. i ordered some brons in a size 13 and could barely get my foot in the shoe

can you link the site though?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
they run small as it is. i ordered some brons in a size 13 and could barely get my foot in the shoe

the China's I got are a size 12 and I can get into them......I fit the 13's perfectly so Im hoping for that price that I can fit these......I can also fit a size 14 as well......the Lebron 9, Elite's & low's are just comfortable for me.....that is why Ive been copping these....Just go to corkcloth.com....what they do on that site is drop the phone #'s for Nike Outlets that have particular shoes on markdown.....my advice to get the best deals before they sell out is to
get a twitter account and get the twitter messages sent to your phone via sms.....