Daps
Reppin
TX
:what: beating the beat aint hip hop

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
reebok-shaqnosis-20121.jpg

Shaquille O’Neal ended his Hall of Fame career playing in Peak sneakers after several years in Starters/his own Shaq brand, but before the Big AARP left RBK, he’d successfully broken the curse of the big man signature. Models like the Shaq Attaq and its sequel along with the Preacher Ice are among the most coveted for a retro run, and those might indeed be on the way judging by this slightly altered form of arguably the most famous. This new take on the Reebok Shaqnosis is similar to what Swizz Beatz did to Shawn Kemp’s Kamikaze and the Preacher-turned-Sermon, but its new Hexalite-heavy design will undoubtedly have purists screaming for the original.

:usure::stopitslime::rudy::snoop:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Yup. They are clearly inspired by prestos. Its crazy how infulential the late 90s A L P H A project was. It created the:

Foam
Flightposite
Hyperflight
Paytens with the snap
Shox
Prestos

Like ten other shoes which were revolutionary then....I made a thread on NT last year about it and didn't realize some of the shoes that erre part of it
Lets be real...Classic or not...prolly only 1 or 2 of those is revolutionary.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
swizz stay fukking shyt up. how in the world does he continue to get this sponserships and partners is beyond me. lol. dude is truly a great business man and talker