meek-mill-air-jordan-v-5-quai-54-black.jpg

amare-stoudemire-nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy.jpg

ca$h-out-nike-lebron-9-ix-dunkman.jpg

tahiry-jose-air-jordan-ii-2.jpg

joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-electrolime.jpg

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Gentry Humphrey stopped through the orient this past week and showcased a few of the upcoming releases by Nike Sportswear. Previewed was the Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Stealth’ which was announced just a few months ago, but not until today have we seen an actual photo of the Foamposite, sporting Black and Stealth. Clear Soles and Stealth accents make up this Foamposite which is a perfect combination for the coming winter. Let us know if you’ll be scooping these up in the Fall.

nike-air-foamposite-stealth.png

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's Already Started, We Already Got 3 Heads In Here Who Dont fukk With Foams Say They're Copping, This Release Will Bring Out Everyone, Resellers, Hypebeasts, Casuals, Sneakerheads, And Retired Sneakeheads, It's Gonna Be Ugly

Get Ya Sleeping Bags Ready

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's Already Started, We Already Got 3 Heads In Here Who Dont fukk With Foams Say They're Copping, This Release Will Bring Out Everyone, Resellers, Hypebeasts, Casuals, Sneakerheads, And Retired Sneakeheads, It's Gonna Be Ugly

Get Ya Sleeping Bags Ready

Yea I was gonna hold out for the Olive 9s and I still might but I need some all black shoes for the winter. Those foams are perfect. I'll be ready for this release.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If nikkas is concerned with all the shyt coming out at once now is the time to start stacking normally between sept up until nov there isnt much to buy.