Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I told you to move on :ufdup:

its all good. i know that i will not have any problems getting my money back if those shoes are not in my hands on thursday. :manny: its not like i spent cash on it anyway. Rewards points>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i mean, he sent an invoice (good), stayed in constant contact (good), sent a detailed email (good)...so its either refund or produce my damn shoes.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i dont think its smart for me to get those cause Los gon be mad at me when i wear them to work on an everyday basis lol.
naw if you plan on destroying them joints off the break then yeah I can think of somethings better you can do with $230 like donate that shyt to charity lol.

dm3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
QGTM
any re-stocks for the hyperfuse am 90s? Cant believe these sold out, air max 90s?

I'm almost sure Nike purposely produces less and less to boost demand.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Whole pack 500 shipped via Paypal invoice I should have them Thursday. If not I'll file a claim and try one more time somewhere else.

Thats not bad 500 is the most ill spend on the pack. i have the money but i really want to get rid of my cement ivs and white/red ix's before i go for them shyts...

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Four more months until 2012 is over and we’ve already covered most of the sneakers for the end of the year, except a few colorways in the Nike Air Penny 5 series. Releasing in the next four months, is a Brand new Nike Air Penny 5 colorway dubbed, “Red Eagle”. The “Red Eagle” Penny 5 displays a Red and Black upper, with white accents that take over the midsole.

nike-air-penny-5-red-eagle_04.jpg

nike-air-penny-5-red-eagle_03.jpg

nike-air-penny-5-red-eagle.jpg

Ok, these are dope...