Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
URL]

broke these out yesterday..yall fuk with mashups?
:pacspit:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Nike frontin like a muthafukka now that the Media gettin on em...talkin bout its the electronics...foh...they was just testin the market. I know they was sellin Ronaldo's soccer boots for like 300 a couple years ago. That whole Mercurial Vapor line was pretty crazy technology wise tho...not to mention the kangaroo and Tijen leather.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art Barr we good man, you love them crab meats

lol,...

you know i love the crab meats....

tomorrow, i go re-up on crabcakes.

imma grab like thirty bucks worth or some shyt....

anyway, i put this hebrew israelite ass nikka,...

out my crib a few weeks ago,...for speaking ill of crabs.

i was looking like i could care less about your religious practices and what's goes on my plate.

you can holla at my lil bro with all that original hebrew shyt.

we won't be answering the door for you speaking ill about crab up in here.

i am requesting you leave,...

that nikka was like you strong willed about this crab thing,..fukk yeah, beat it, joe....

i am never giving up crab....that is god's creation, too.

i done broke away from all that restricted diet because of some outdated population control religion shyt.

i am about to feast on dem crab meats,...i can't fukk'n wait!!
art barr

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
size 11.5...if this paypal deal falls through i'll do one final ebay search and say fukk this pack. i just wanted to take a legit shot at having something that's limited that i actually like.

the auctions that i have been watching have been ending between 490-and 600 so far. and these are auctions from reputable sellers.

i got an 11.5 in stock... pm me if everything falls thru

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait to cop the air max's tomorrow. I need some shoes to beat up

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Nike frontin like a muthafukka now that the Media gettin on em...talkin bout its the electronics...foh...they was just testin the market. I know they was sellin Ronaldo's soccer boots for like 300 a couple years ago. That whole Mercurial Vapor line was pretty crazy technology wise tho...not to mention the kangaroo and Tijen leather.

I agree. Nike is corny for that one.

They know their role; to thrive on the urban community (for eating up their releases and setting trends. Thus, ability to pump out more nasty releases and the remainder of the world follows suit).

This time, it's creating the backlash and "potential" dilemmas that are inevitable (cats dying for Jordan 11's wasn't precaution enough for them... they want more broke cats allocating half their minimum wage paychecks to keep up with the hood joneses). The issue with the lebron x elite release and all the damage is that it's AVOIDABLE - granted, the proper measures are execute before releasing them (but let's be reality - hype is hype... and the machine will trample anyone in its path and Nike knows just how to make that advantageous to their proverbial locomotive).

I mean, they command 95 percent of the basketball sneaker game? That's unprecedented monopoly if you ask moi.

Nike's really loving the commotion because it creates curiosity. With curiosity stems interest. And interest turns into sales.

But the big picture is that they're arguably murking our youth (perhaps, indirectly... but the correlation between poverty and ostentatious spending is evident). And even though i support the machine, i'm very selective of what i cop and do have a steady stream of income.

Nike's ideology is to rape underclass and pillage their minds, inflating sneaker prices and blaming it on cotton costs (Puma, New Balance, Adidas, Asics - haven't read one article where their turning costs on the consumer because of rising prices of goods and materials).

Foams went from what, 180 to 200 (but that increase took about 12 years to happen). Then, within 2-3 years of the release of the Copper/Eggplants, this year, we see the hike go up to 220.

Do you see the discrepancy there? How much "COTTON" is there in a "FOAM"posite.

Eat a huge penis Nike.

300 dollars for a Lebron and you're only making these kids walking targets for theft or/"and" homicide.

:bustback:

It a shame that these mothafukkas don't read, cuz it's all about the corporate greed.

As a matter of fact, a chick i used to date previously held a pretty decent title at Nike (what she did i forgot, but let's just say she has Gentry Humphry's number in her current cell - i wouldn't lie to you guys).

But she did tell me she left because of the practices and overall mission of Nike was unethical and shady. They host a multitude of "community" events and all this philanthropy shiit (Lance Armstrong Foundation for example) to mask the true "DEVILISH" shady antics they perform behind the scenes (low wage sweatshops and working conditions are just the surface... wait 'til i extract some more info from homechick - you're in for some good shiit breaghsteins).

All i'm tryna say is...

*in child church choir voice*

"All i wanna say is that... THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!!!"

:bustback: