Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Reebok-Question-White-Navy-Red.jpeg

Earlier this summer, Swizz Beatz teased this pair of Reebok Question. Today we’re learning more information about the shoe’s availability. Constructed from tumbled leather, the shoe features a white leather construction, which is contrasted with navy blue and red touches. As of now, an exact release date has not been announced, but we know that the shoe will make its way to Reebok accounts in October.

Reebok Question
White/Navy-Red
October 2012

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
okay I'm starting out back in the kicks game. Im starting low because I actually like wearing my shoes and Im not going to buy 300 kicks and rocking the same pair of a month :( so I copped the griffey 2's on sale and now I want to get those nomos then after that I was to get those penny 3's and take it from there. Sound like a plan?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
okay I'm starting out back in the kicks game. Im starting low because I actually like wearing my shoes and Im not going to buy 300 kicks and rocking the same pair of a month :( so I copped the griffey 2's on sale and now I want to get those nomos then after that I was to get those penny 3's and take it from there. Sound like a plan?

as long as you buy what you like, that's all that matters.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

Set a budget per mo. If you get shyt on sale , you can spend more next month, if you go over, cut back. Dont let sneaker money, affect your bill money.

In the end its just shoes and a hobby.

There are plenty of sneakers out that don't demand the premium prices and look just as nice, get just as many compliments as the expensive tier shoes.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
aye, fukk hurricane issac...it better not come here.

if it does, im taking my concords, true blues, black 3s and durants and getting the fukk.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Set a budget per mo. If you get shyt on sale , you can spend more next month, if you go over, cut back. Dont let sneaker money, affect your bill money.

In the end its just shoes and a hobby.

There are plenty of sneakers out that don't demand the premium prices and look just as nice, get just as many compliments as the expensive tier shoes.

yeah man I never really dug jordans like that growing up so I know I dont have to worry about spending extravagant amounts of money in that regards but I do like some of them.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I know im not the only one who doesnt drive in good kicks, i keep a pair of sperrys/slides in the whip just to drive in