Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
very nice very fukking nice

224827_273763482731420_1925665875_n.jpg

JUST WANNA GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO BROOKLYNZSON HE TRIED TO LOOK OUT FOR A FELLOW AIR MAX ENTHUSIAST. I SEE YOU PLAYA:obama:
:myman:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I still gotta take time and get a fat gold chain and big ass charm... fukk it. Like 2k... sold my last set years ago

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ehh: Thats how I like em.... my main chick be mad. She yelled at me last night, "you want me to smoke weed and drink with you" (cuz she clean)...

I was like yeah inside, but I see her point she classy/educated.

Every Jordan/Nike I bought her she wore once or they DS, on top her closet (size 7)
:to:
====
Im in reverse tryna make my college chick into a hood chick... (hustling backwards), but I only wanna her to do that when we at home/riding around.

i salute your thinking on this subject.

we need more grown chicks in mike's

art barr

truce,...my nikka on the bahamas thing.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
what size?

size 11.5...if this paypal deal falls through i'll do one final ebay search and say fukk this pack. i just wanted to take a legit shot at having something that's limited that i actually like.

the auctions that i have been watching have been ending between 490-and 600 so far. and these are auctions from reputable sellers.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
anyone got a link or info on the black jordan olympic jersey? i dont remember if i seen it in this thread or on twitter awhile back

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
size 11.5...if this paypal deal falls through i'll do one final ebay search and say fukk this pack. i just wanted to take a legit shot at having something that's limited that i actually like.

the auctions that i have been watching have been ending between 490-and 600 so far. and these are auctions from reputable sellers.

Be patient this pack is going to dip in price long term. Do a bunch of ebay searches on your phone you might get lucky. Check NT too some heads can't sit on these for awhile and need them gone.

I'm looking to get rid of my cement 4s VNDS or my white/red 11 lows. The money i make off those goes towards the pack. I might even try to include them in the deal..

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Be patient this pack is going to dip in price long term. Do a bunch of ebay searches on your phone you might get lucky. Check NT too some heads can't sit on these for awhile and need them gone.

I'm looking to get rid of my cement 4s VNDS or my white/red 11 lows. The money i make off those goes towards the pack. I might even try to include them in the deal..

uhh no they wont

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Those Penny's cloaks are a must cop. Hopefully the beast arent all over these so I can cop...