Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Quick story I'm in rapestop today coppin a new game so a chick comes in I notice she had on a finishline shirt. So we jokin around cause the nerds in front of me literally had 3 cups of change to go put on a game. So while laughin I ask her if she got any clout at her store she said yeah I got clout I'm a mgr. Then I'm thinkin possible connect I ask her if they gettin the raptors and can she hold me pair I will hit you with 50 on top.

Then this bytch holla she don't hold she look down at my feet see the Concords ask did I get the GMP pack I was like no I cause I wasn't feeling the 6's. She said she took 2 gmp's for herself not to rock of course she said cause her feet was too small but to flip.
bytch what?!
:what: that is what's wrong with todays sneakergame fam.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Quick story I'm in rapestop today coppin a new game so a chick comes in I notice she had on a finishline shirt. So we jokin around cause the nerds in front of me literally had 3 cups of change to go put on a game. So while laughin I ask her if she got any clout at her store she said yeah I got clout I'm a mgr. Then I'm thinkin possible connect I ask her if they gettin the raptors and can she hold me pair I will hit you with 50 on top.

Then this bytch holla she don't hold she look down at my feet see the Concords ask did I get the GMP pack I was like no I cause I wasn't feeling the 6's. She said she took 2 gmp's for herself not to rock of course she said cause her feet was too small but to flip.
bytch what?!

Wow

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

bytch what?!

apparently one of my coworkers got 3 packs but she wear a size 5.5y. she's a habitual liar though. it seems more and more chicks cop to flip now smh.

I give her credit she's the only person I've seen with DB4s. she's worn them a lot too.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Saw some nikka at school with fake breds...

saw:

oly 6s
cool grey 11s
military 4s

wish i had SB 8s and 9s just to shyt on people...to me its not the shoe its the condition of the shoe. THAT makes the shyt fun to me.

maybe i should start wearing my concords everyday to troll them. then hit em with that DS pair at the end of the semester. :russ: cause these nikkas was looking sloppy...

when i wore them red foams the basketball team was like :ohhh:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

bytch what?!

wow

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yep....was gonna cop but the biggest size they had was a 10

Tried on my normal size 12 in the lebron elites....that shyt ain't work brehs lol

:heh:.....the China's I got today are a 12 and I can squeeze into them the Taxi Elite's that I guess are coming tomorrow are a 13....I wasnt gonna risk it on those that's why that size 13 in Lebron's are extremely hard to get.....

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:heh:.....the China's I got today are a 12 and I can squeeze into them the Taxi Elite's that I guess are coming tomorrow are a 13....I wasnt gonna risk it on those that's why that size 13 in Lebron's are extremely hard to get.....

:shake:

Thats whats up. I've been wanting a pair of China brons for the longest. Dope colorway. Whered you cop?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:shake:

Thats whats up. I've been wanting a pair of China brons for the longest. Dope colorway. Whered you cop?

I got them from some dude on NT....he is located in Seattle as well and charged me $250.....
2lu74h1.jpg
Good price for these....

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

bytch what?!

Time for me to play stickup:heh:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Saw some nikka at school with fake breds...

saw:

oly 6s
cool grey 11s
military 4s

wish i had SB 8s and 9s just to shyt on people...to me its not the shoe its the condition of the shoe. THAT makes the shyt fun to me.

maybe i should start wearing my concords everyday to troll them. then hit em with that DS pair at the end of the semester. :russ: cause these nikkas was looking sloppy...

when i wore them red foams the basketball team was like :ohhh:
Aint nithing better than rocking a shoe that came out a while ago and nikkas sayin 'damn breh your shyts look brand new' :jawalrus:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nike-KD-V1.jpg

Idk bout these kd's...guess its up to Kobe to have the best nike basketball shoe this year

those can not be the kd's?!?!?!!???

how the fukk did they go from argueably one of the dopest shoes ever. to this retread of his past shoes.

what are they doing over at nike?

art barr