Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Know These Were A UK Only Released But Can Anyone Help Me Find Em?

Nike Air 180
Black / White – Black – Solar Red
310155-006

nike-air-180-black-white-solar-red-1-610x375.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I Know These Were A UK Only Released But Can Anyone Help Me Find Em?

Nike Air 180
Black / White – Black – Solar Red
310155-006

nike-air-180-black-white-solar-red-1-610x375.jpg

What size and does it have to be the solar red jawns?

EDIT - KologeroBX not finding them... only a 10, and its black/yellow (and used :sadcam:)

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
adidas-conductor-hi-knicks-11.jpg

The mounting excitement surrounding the Ewing Athletics comeback is almost uncontainable (a release date has been finally confirmed), but things are about to get extra special as adidas joins the mix by bringing back its own Ewing specialty – the adidas Conductor Hi. This adidas high-top classic was worn by the seven-foot skyscraper in New York City before he embarked on his own signature shoe endeavor, but the nostalgia factor still lives on in these three-striped icons. The ‘Knicks’ colorway of the adidas Conductor Hi won’t be around everywhere and the availability will limited to select stores in the U.S./quote]

so don’t hesitate to ride the adidas Ewing wave by copping your pair right now at Packer Shoes. CONDUCTOR HI - Packer Shoes

adidas-conductor-hi-knicks-6.jpg

adidas-conductor-hi-knicks-3.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
adidas-conductor-hi-knicks-11.jpg

The mounting excitement surrounding the Ewing Athletics comeback is almost uncontainable (a release date has been finally confirmed), but things are about to get extra special as adidas joins the mix by bringing back its own Ewing specialty – the adidas Conductor Hi. This adidas high-top classic was worn by the seven-foot skyscraper in New York City before he embarked on his own signature shoe endeavor, but the nostalgia factor still lives on in these three-striped icons. The ‘Knicks’ colorway of the adidas Conductor Hi won’t be around everywhere and the availability will limited to select stores in the U.S./quote]

so don’t hesitate to ride the adidas Ewing wave by copping your pair right now at Packer Shoes. CONDUCTOR HI - Packer Shoes

adidas-conductor-hi-knicks-6.jpg

adidas-conductor-hi-knicks-3.jpg

I Still Have These From AWHILE Back, They A Lil Beat Though lol

4693d065-a40d-a87d.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL@Sneakerpost trying to sell the Gold Package Jordans for double the retail...I'm wouldn't pay $600 for a brand new Desktop or laptop in 2012..why the fukk would I pay that much for two pairs of shoes?:laugh::laugh:

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LOL@Sneakerpost trying to sell the Gold Package Jordans for double the retail...I'm wouldn't pay $600 for a brand new Desktop or laptop in 2012..why the fukk would I pay that much for two pairs of shoes?:laugh::laugh:

:steviej: $600 is a good deal though compared for what early releases going for...but I wouldn't pay retail for some Brons :lolbron: